I need an 'official' spanish translator

I have to get some documents translated for the Junior College and although we could do it ourselves, we need to have it done 'officially' to be accepted.

Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced translator that could do this quite quickly?

Many thanks
Jules
x

Hello Jules!

You should post an advert in the Malta classifieds > Jobs section.

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

Hi Harmonie,

Thanks for the tip.  I am not keen to post as an actual 'job' as I am only really looking for a recommendation from another forum member.  It is also only 2 pieces of paper to be done.  I did check the classifieds and business section first but no luck.

If asking for the recommendation is still a no go please let me know and I'll remove the post.

Many thanks

Jules
x:D

If it needs to be done officially, I presume it needs some sort of official stamp ? have you asked at the Spanish Embassy for a list of officially approved translators ?

Not yet, only just found out.  Its annoying because we could do the translation ourselves.  There are some in the yellow pages but always prefer to go with a recommendation if I can.

x

Once I used someone that the Spanish Embassy recommended in Swieqi -I believe his surname was Cauchi-.

He was fast and good. Can't seem to find his details but I'm sure the Embassy can give them to you.

Good luck!

Many thanks Lucy,  I'll try to look him up.

xx

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Have sorted my translation problems.

thanks peeps