British / International Schools

Looking to relocate with my husband to Manila, but the international school prices are more expansive than in Middle East ... Any recommendation for schools with British Curriculum ? I have son in Year 5 and FS 2 ? I would be grateful for recommendation .

Everything in Manila is overpriced, food, housing, schooling. Traffic is a NIGHTMARE! You have air pollution you can chew and there is garbage everywhere you look. I almost forgot the high crime rates in Manila.

Why do you want to go to Manila? Pick a different city where prices are more reasonable, crime rates are lower, there is less pollution and you don't see garbage everywhere you look. I wish I could think of something positive to say about Manila, but I'm not a very good liar.

Carl

Look at Southville International in Pasay. Not cheap, but good.

If it hadnt been closed, and you could live there, I would have recomended one in a small town at Bohol, but owner closed it,  I guess when her own kids became to old and she moved abroad to remarry when her husband died.  I suppoue no one wanted to buy it, because she had no profit, even loss by low prices, because she didnt start it for profit, but to give better education to her own kids and their friends and then the school did grow much by many wanted to go there.

There are such gems sometimes.

carlisom78 wrote:

I wish I could think of something positive to say about Manila, but I'm not a very good liar.

Carl

In my opinion the only good thing about Manila and also Cebu for that matter is that they do have some good Indian restaurants, there aint no Indian restaurants here in Cagayan De Oro.

i sent my son to lorenz0 Ruiz academy not to expensive i would avoid international schools over priced and not so good theres lots good privet schools in manila