A special request to British nationals

Hi Sir/Madam! Good day!

I am a business administration student from Mapua Institute of Technology in Makati and together with my group members, we would like to seek for some help for our feasibility study on a beachfront retirement community to be located in Batangas City, Philippines. This business would cater people from United Kingdom. We are required to get insights from 100 British nationals to help us determine the feasibility of our proposal. Would you mind if we ask you to answer some questions regarding this matter?

Your effort will be highly appreciated. We are assuring the confidentiality of all information and that all will only be use for the purpose of this study. I will send you the questionnaire upon your acceptance to this.

Thank you very much.

Hoping for your consideration,
Rayonel, Ria, Cyrill

Welcome on Expat.com Rayonel :)

thank you :D

Rayonel wrote:

Hi Sir/Madam! Good day!

I am a business administration student from Mapua Institute of Technology in Makati and together with my group members, we would like to seek for some help for our feasibility study on a beachfront retirement community to be located in Batangas City, Philippines. This business would cater people from United Kingdom. We are required to get insights from 100 British nationals to help us determine the feasibility of our proposal. Would you mind if we ask you to answer some questions regarding this matter?

Your effort will be highly appreciated. We are assuring the confidentiality of all information and that all will only be use for the purpose of this study. I will send you the questionnaire upon your acceptance to this.

Thank you very much.

Hoping for your consideration,
Rayonel, Ria, Cyrill

You can contact me privatly if you wish. Why Only British ????

Hi Sir.. Thank you for the reply. I already sent you the questionnaire. I hope you can find time answering it. Thank you..

Anyway sir, to answer your question. We made an analysis matrix comparing the systems, regulations and other factors related to retirement of three European countries that have the most number of visits in the Philippines. UK came out to be the most competent.

Hi Rayonel. Good to hear more from you.

:D

hi cyrill..

Your welcome to contact me although I am already here full-time and not even 40 yet..