Qiwa contract Date

I have question regarding Qiwa contract date. My company sent transfer request on my joining date which is 1st April-21 but for any reason it was not completed over Qiwa. The same time they uploaded my contract also but it has given error.

They sent transfer request later on May-20 and my transfer was completed. Now when i see there is new contract on Qiwa with the same date when transfer request is accepted over Qiwa.

In this case my joining date changes to 20 May 2021 instead of 1st April-21.

I just want to ask is it the company who changes the date on contract or its automatically changes?
As all other things are the same but joining date changed. Its impacting my probation period as well.

I wrote email to my HR they are saying its auto changed & your everything will be the same as per hard copy of company contract you signed with us.

Kindly tell me is it company contract is acceptable and legitimate or not?

Please write email to HRD ministry and take confirmation on email or written documents.
thanks

Check gosi.
What date of joining is there?

In GOSI starting date is correct but they mentioned wrong salary. In this case what I have to do?

I have hard copy of company contract..is it legitimate? or something else is needed in order to avoid future conflict

Aliyyan wrote:

I have hard copy of company contract..is it legitimate? or something else is needed in order to avoid future conflict

There will be no conflict if you are receiving your full salary through bank.
And that glitch in Qiwa is nothing.
Do not worry, you are just fine. Keep doing your job, my friend.

Dear sir

I have one question?

My joining date 14 nov 2015 but my company send new contract he is writing in 12 Oct 2023. Is joining date wrong. But I will inform my hr manager hi said you can approved than I will correction it is possible to correction hr manager. I will still not approved the contract he said you can approved than I will correct your joing date. Please conform me he is authorized to correction joining date.

Thank

I had a joining date 9 months in future

My HR asked to reject it in qiwa.

And wait for new contract