Need Tips on buying second hand car in Dubai

Dear Friends in the Expat.com, I need help in buying a 4 wheel drive vehicle to import to Africa. I would like to take a trip to Dubai for 3 days does any one have any ideas? companies recommended that can help me in the search? even the smallest tip from hotels and where to stay would be appreciated, Tyresse.

all I can say is that the best thing about second hand vehicles in this country is that they are not bad almost new. Emiraties are so rich that they constantly renew their cars, expats are constantly coming and leaving to better different posts so they are selling their cars as well.

As for names I know one good trustworthy man that I ve sold my car to and was about buy a vehicle from him for my mom but then she decided to save the money: REEM AUTOMOBILES :) Its on airport street when coming from wahda mall keep on your right. DONT TURN RIGHT its just before the bridge. Ull need to pass a gas adnoc station and continue straight forward. Ull see lots of car sales but go to REEM.  His work is clean and hes not a scammer. I dont remember his name just his shop. Hes an indian/pakistani. avoid the others--bunch of loosers.

there was a huge sale going on in Dubai but the vehicles he had were pretty used up. I dont remember any names but they were posting in the newspaper everyday. goodluck!