Motorcycle driving license

Greetings fellow expats.

Has anyone here been through the motorcycle driving license test? How difficult is it? Is the pass rate good or low as in car driving license test ?

Yes,it is not that difficult,u have to find any private Pakistani or Indian who has motorcycle and take some lessons,and after that u have to apply for the test.Good luck!

emirates school!

Soledad719 wrote:

Yes,it is not that difficult,u have to find any private Pakistani or Indian who has motorcycle and take some lessons,and after that u have to apply for the test.Good luck!

In Dubai you can't go straight to the test.

If you have a previous license you can take 16 instead of 30 classes, which I signed up for .....

erwin10 wrote:

emirates school!

I signed up with them already, but the question is, how difficult is the test? Is it as difficult as the car driving license test, less difficult or more difficult?

Depend on your driving ability.

Hey everyone i got my Motorcycle Driving License on 2005 at that time people say it was easer to get what i did i will explain you , first registered in emirates driving school and i did the traffic test after passing they took a small test from to know about my driving with motorcycle so they gave me 8 class the class was inside the school it was a big 8 you had to drive on it with out going out from line after that was city test ! took me a month that time but now its much more !

Where are you baba

Hello ashafmuhammad -> Could you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie