Ep 2 pass approval

Hi,

My Ep2 pass via ESD for employer 1 ( private firm ) got approved and waiting for pass issuance.
I have got a post doctoral offer from public university.. if I cancel the current already approved application and get an noc and go for employer change or another application.. would that be easy ? Does public university submit application directly to immigressen? Slipping esd and mdec... Kindly comment and advice pls..

yes...public university deal directly with immigration...thats my case...

u need to be aware that the process to get an EP2 from a public university is very long....mine was submitted in early Feb...and so far it is still not approved.

may I ask: how long does it take to get ur EP2 at private sector approved?

and did u apply while residing in Malaysia?

Thanks a lot for replying
My ep2 with private firm took six months, started November mid 2020 approved March the next year 2021. They want to make this delay to break the candidates and the employers. It seems to be the strategy. A technologically advanced country with all applications applied through online portal still behave like there is a lot of paper work and MCO delays etc.. never mind... You will be astonished to hear this one.. the appointment for just stamping the visa on passport was given in June 24. Almost three months from approval. I don't think this will happen with public university at least with stamping case.

I was a student, shortened my pass, residing here applied though them.. a portal called esd was used . Are u aware of this. Did your application was also submitted using esd ?

Indeed!
it takes months to process what is supposed to be conducted in a week!

my case is like this actually:
I received the offer letter in July 2020..in August I submitted all the papers to the university and they lodged my visa application......I was waiting and waiting for months....until the university updated me in February 2021  that I hv to renew my passport which in expiring in Novembee 2021...bcz immigration is not able to issue an EP for a passport with less than 12 months..

here I thought...it is gonna over soon...few days later I sent the new passport to the university...and they handed it to the immigration in February 2021..

and guess what!.....
I am still waiting...3 days ago I called the university and they said the application is still pending with the immigration and nothing we can do but waiting...

I guess with the COVID19 situation now....they are delaying the EP on purpose....as they are not so keen to hire any foriegner....

but probably u will have an advantage...that u are residing in malaysia...a little bit easier for u compared with someone who is outside of the country.

wish u and myself the best of luck...to get it done ASAP

But I don't think so Dr. That I have an advantage. The system is same and midset is same..  I pray for u. Kindly let me know when ur visa gets approved to calculate the days.

hi bro...how are u!

finally my EP got approved...my employer informed me that it has been approved my mid of april ...and they collectes it by first week of May....

they applied for MyEntry...and I got APPROVED status in less than 24 hours....Alhamdulillah! that was beyond my hopes...

wish u can get yours very soon