Tonight

Hey fellow expats,

Since today is thursday and I have no plans, I was wondering if anybody wants to hang out some place tonight and have a few drinks?  I prefer females but I guess expat males will do as well.  I just need someone to hang out with and have a few drinks.  If you are interested please PM and I will give you my number to call and find out details.

William :D

Hello William!

Maybe that you should give an idea of the place you are willing to go.;)

Harmonie.:)

harmonie wrote:

Hello William!

Maybe that you should give an idea of the place you are willing to go.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hey there Harmonie and everyone else,

I would prefer any place in Maadi but i guess any other place not to far of a taxi drive would do as well.  I just want and need to get out of the house and spend time with someone and just have a good time.  so anyplace that sells food and possibly drinks would work for me (been here for 4 1/2 years, im used to everything here in Egypt LOL).

William

i could join you tell me where will u meet?

Hey there again, still trying to find someone to hang out with and be friends with, again preferably female but if none guess guys can work LOL.  I am free every night so if someone wants to meet up, i would prefer Maadi if possible.  Let me know via PM.  The sooner the better :D

William

you remind me of some says here in egypt
usually men say
" hanging out with a man is better than 100 women , but if there is a women who cares about the man "

helal_ali wrote:

you remind me of some says here in egypt
usually men say
" hanging out with a man is better than 100 women , but if there is a women who cares about the man "

lol :D:D
you are right