Any English speaking Friends in 6th October City?

Hi everyone.

I just moved to 6th October City, I am British and looking to find some English speaking friends to meet for coffee and a chat...I am not familiar with this area so need some advice as to where to go / what to do

Thank you

Tracy

Hi Tracy
I'm Heitham from Giza, near to the pyramids area, I was working in tourism field as a tour leader and guide..now I'm employed with Gov.
Wish you have a good stay in Egypt
let's talk soon about any thing you like..I'll be your guide ;)

Hi there.

Thanks but i don;t need a Guide...I work also in Tourism for a big company and have done all the sights with my job.

Tracy

there is misunderstanding; I'm not telling you to hire me as a guide.. I'm looking to be a friend with a previous experience in tourism guiding
that's all

Hi again..sorry I misunderstood.

I live now in 6th October so I dont go far due to expenses as I don't take local transport

Tracy

I think you should arrange your moves with a private Taxi..

your inbox is full ;)
I can see you tonight at 6 octobor if you like

Heitham

I dont have money for that dear

I thought it's better than a local transportation, that you can have a deal with it that you can pay limited salary for it as it will be better to take just a Taxi whenever you want to move up into Cairo

Heitham

It inbox is full. Moving from 6th of October is not traveling :)

Yes it is for me...I don't have money for that

Well ur friends could come to u from cairo. It's like a 40 mins ride

What friends?  and I don't want to go there anyway

I mean they come to u in 6th of October

hi
i know some good places for hangout at 6 October if u interested just send me
welcome at 6 october city it is better than cairo

Great thank you dear.

This is my number as I am not always on this website....***   Tracy

Let me know your name,

Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

my name is Amr :-)

hello Tracy iam Adam
so what do ou do in 6th, of October just living or work also ?

No, I live and work here. But my work is in Giza square so right now I am having a problem to go to work

You have now to get closer to it.. you can find another flat before paying for the next month in your flat
through this month, the perfect transportation for you will be the CTA Bus 1022 !!

Hi dear

Thanks for the advice. But I cannot even think of moving without knowing I wil have a full months salary then will once again have to pay a months insurance on top of the rent which will be impossible...I wont get  my insurance back from here I know that.

may be you broke something precious amongst this flat for that they only will not give you back your insurance  :cool:

Its not that...no owners ever give the insurance back when u leave before the contracted time ...and I didnt even get a contract or anything here yet

You should try going to Arkan Plaza, it's very nice and has a variety of cafes and restaurants..
arkanplaza.com/ check the website for the location.. any taxi in 6th October will know it..

I dont have money to do that

Hello

you can go to Americana plaza, good hang out with some good movie screens :)

hi
im ahmed living in hurghada red sea
hope to be frinds

hi , tour guide in Cairo , if you need any help or tour

If you want to hang out in fine coffess i recommend Cavalino in Motamayz Area its in 6th oct also , and you have Diamond mall in Hosary , i'm from there so i know everything about 6th oct if you want cheapest and very good places

"I don't have the money for that"

You said this sentence on this thread until it started to get funnier by time :D

How are things now? 4 months have passed.

Or as it says that you moved to luxor?

No I am still in Cairo Joe, and repeating "I don't have money for that" LOL

Tracy

I go to sheikh zayed a lot. If you want, we could hang out together. All on me :)

Well thats very kind Joe as I do not usually leave my area for the reason of cost which really limits my time off to do anything different.
I am off Fridays and Saturdays, but might have a student private this Friday but hasn't confirmed the time yet.

What nationality are you..i forgot to ask!
Tracy

It's ok, whenever you are free. If you want we can exchange mobile phones to confirm more easily.

Well i am egyptian but not :) I am what is known as "Egyptian Turk", which is a term coined to turkish families residing in egypt since the ottoman era.

Oh wow...I love the Ottoman History
...but please don't call me before 5pm Sundays to Thursdays as I cannot answer at work ,

Tracy

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

Hi there I am going to sharm this Saturday I hope u can tel me if its nice place ? And how about Marriott hotel it's a nice hotel there ? Thanks

Sharm is a great Resort Town it is all resorts,it is great and I'm sure you will have a great time Marriott is in the Heart of Downtown but it is very tiny centre, it si beach front on the Board Walk. so Enjoy.

Thanks but can you tel me which more nice hilton hotel or Marriott?

Hello Tracy, I'm Mike also new in town "just landed", exploring 6th if October. Can we meet.
Regards

Hi there...
sorry but i left 6th October area over 10 months ago and am actually back in the UK now
Tracy