Question About Move to Xewkija

Hello, everyone!
Since our company will be moving operationally to Xewkija, my family and I will have to move here.

I live in Azerbaijan now. When comparing with a site like Numbeo, the city of Xewkija is a bit expensive. In addition, my daughter will start school (1st grade) from the next year.

That's why I have some questions, and your help is very important to me.

House prices, where can I see rental homes?
Middle family, what are the grocery costs?
What is a house warm-up fee?
What are the monthly electricity charges in homes?
What are the monthly, internet and per-minute phone (mobile phone) call fees?
Is it possible to rent a car? What are the minimum rental prices for an automatic gear car?

In addition, are there private or public schools near Xewkija that teach "English"?

EnginTopcuoglu wrote:

Hello, everyone!
Since our company will be moving operationally to Xewkija, my family and I will have to move here.

I live in Azerbaijan now. When comparing with a site like Numbeo, the city of Xewkija is a bit expensive. In addition, my daughter will start school (1st grade) from the next year.

That's why I have some questions, and your help is very important to me.

House prices, where can I see rental homes?
Middle family, what are the grocery costs?
What is a house warm-up fee?
What are the monthly electricity charges in homes?
What are the monthly, internet and per-minute phone (mobile phone) call fees?
Is it possible to rent a car? What are the minimum rental prices for an automatic gear car?

In addition, are there private or public schools near Xewkija that teach "English"?

Welcome to the Forum, Gozo is a very small island so you could live in any of the villages, regards house rentals depends on what size property and whether you would like a house or an apartment.
There are not any private schools on Gozo only on Malta.  With regards to cost of electricity etc it depends on the size of property and how many occupants.

You can see what property is available by using Google to find agents, but be aware that most of the properties they advertise are not available, or you can look on Facebook group 'Gozo properties for long term let'
When you find a place make sure to get the Landlord to sign 'Form H' for the electricity and water bill as that will get you a reduction in your bill according to the number of people living in the property.
Our bill for water and electricity has varied from €70 to €120 every 2 months for two people and that ranges from a 3 bed penthouse to a 4 bed house with pool.

Dear @Gozomo and F0xgl0ve thanks for information and answer.

I found some houses from century21, propertymarket, maltapark with Long Lets options. But i see some houses shared from different prices, different options but pictures from of house is same. Am i how to trust companies or agent like this case?

I don't know when you intend coming over here but we are in lockdown at the moment.
You would be better off waiting to look at property once here and have a good look around the island .
Sometimes you see the same property to rent at a different price but not by much, it's advisable not to agree on any property without seeing it first.