Employment pass cancellation and last working day in overseas

Hi All,

I have a complicated situation, where I have exit Malaysia before my last working day.
For example my last working day is on 31st March and I have to travel overseas by 10th march and I do not intend to return.
Can have my last working day in overseas ?

I have enough leaves to cover from 11th to - 31st march. So, I exit Malaysia on 10th march and want my employment to continue till 31st on papers as I have leaves to utilize and it will help me in next job if I have employment till 31st March.

Having said that, I will clear Tax and get my cancellation stamp before leaving Malaysia. Please let me know if you have faced this in past and is there any way this is possible. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Pankaj

As  per my understanding Your physical visa cancelation only can be done after your employment completion ,  if your company allow you to work after your physical cancelation i think no issue you need to check with them  .. Tax clearance and all no issue  you can do any time before exit ...

Visa cancellation can be done before you leave Malaysia. They will need your flight details to do so.

So no issue