Canada immigration

Hallo its me Ronnie from Uganda, I am a multi tasked technician right from civil to mechanical and I would want to know the possible possibilities or the process of documentation am meant to meet in order to achieve my dream of getting work in Canada.
Thank you.

Hello Ronnie are you in Canada or are you in Uganda looking to apply to come to Canada also it It is  not clear what work experience you have and or  what is your skill set.
Assuming you are in Uganda  you may be pressed to look outside of the country but please do not  ignore considering other countries in Africa as a viable  option. I say this as a member of the diaspora, many of us are seriously looking to leave Canada, United States and GB and quite a few have moved to Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya  The reason this is growing concerns about our safety which is becoming a serious problem because our race is not fully welcomed.
Canada has a reputation for encouraging immigrants then making it next to impossible for them to work in their field. I am referring to degreed immigrants doctors,  lawyers, biochemist, etc. This is done 2 ways first your credentials typically get downgraded so because you are a doctor don't expect to come to Canada and get licensed in 1 or 2 years  4 or 5 maybe and in the interim you need food and shelter  Second and more generally employers ignore you because they want Canadian experience. If you still want to come you have to develop  a bullet proof strategy for example  will you do it for your future generation ( take a different career path if needed, etc).  Also stay away from the big cities your kids will do better and better acceptance instinctively you want to be where your folks are ( Toronto, Montreal) but that a proven failure strategy  in terms of your kids. On the positive side all being said it's a great country my roots are Caribbean and I came as a teenager.Good luck.

Hi Clemkonan,
Myself and many young folks from Nigeria see Canada as a city of opportunity "breakthrough". i do not understand what you mean by your race isnt accepted and you are thinking of immigrating..... woooo

Hello gracedtina hopefully you detected that my ancestral home is Africa. You can come to Canada and you can do well  but  race is increasingly becoming a problem. I tell educated people to stay in the Caribbean,Africa ,etc as a first option. Typically when I say that people respond by thinking that I want to deprive them of an opportunity but that is not the case and for those who do come within one year they tell me that " now I understand  what you were trying to warn me of". Despite all of that they do stay and actually do quite well but the  respect and mutual love you will get at home will be hard to find.  Now I also tell people that countries and societies ( Cana dd's a, China, Nigeria,etc  are like ditches or garbage dumps. Meaning there is no perfection  no utopia one dump comes with a running water another has a mosquito net and if you are lucky your ditch may have both but it is still a ditch. I know you have heard of Riannah the singer we come from the same country but I could not sing and my ditch was proverty. An amazing island but it is a hell hole if you are poor. See my earlier post for my advice and good luck.
Remember what Jehovah said " out of Africa I will call for my standard " keep your eyes on that ditch called Africa .
Be blessed.

wow. quite insightful.

@Malekocdn

Your post has nothing to do with the subject of this thread,

Perhaps you have information that may be of assistance to the OP.