I have passion to move and work in Canada

Hi, my name is Stanley 23yrs of age currently living in Brazil.have passion to move and work in Canada. please can somebody help?
    [email protected]

Hi okosta,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Canada forum for more visibility and interaction with the other members .

I invite you to have a look at the Expat Canada guide for more information.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello Stanley,

Bom dia! Exactly how long have you been here in Brazil? The reason that I ask is that the length of time you've been living in Brazil is going to one of the major factors which determine your ability to obtain a Visitor Visa for Canada.

You must clearly show substantial family, economic and work ties to the country where you reside and would indicate that you will indeed return home following a visit to Canada. Otherwise visa  issuing officers simply are not going take the chance and refuse you a visa. You need to show bank statements that show not only sufficient funds for your stay in Canada, but also that you've got a steady source of income. Employment records, if you are married and have a family in Brazil, own a home, etc. All of these factors are considered.

In your situation, I'm sorry to say, that it is highly doubtful that you'll obtain a visa unless you have a good job in Brazil, are married to a Brazilian  and own property.

Cheers,
James       Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you for welcoming. Am Caroline 24yrs old i am a kenyan i live in Mombasa coast.i aplied  for the visa three days ago so that i can come in Canada to visit my boyfriend so now am waiting for the call so i  can go for interview i pray God to have Tourist visa.But my professional is housekeeping,cleaner,laundry attedant and Beauty therapy.if i can get job there and live there i will feel better thank you all friends