Close

Expats in Canada east coast

Hi there I am living in Canada New Brunswick for almost 5 year ..i am new to this site ..just was looking here and I decided to post this so I offer my help to any one who is relocating to Canada specially New Brunswick or east coast in General this where I lived in most times..I am an Engineer 34 male feel free to ask me any help I will happily do my beast assisting any one

Hi Oskar220,

Welcome to expat.com! :)

Thank you for offering your help.

Christine
Expat.com

Hi Oskar220,

Thanks for your contribution., it's very kindful of you.

I'm also in New-Brunswick, I've been here for almost 2 years and half .

I'm in Fredericton. which city are you living in?

How are things going on?

Abdel

Hi ABedl..I am in Saint John .at first things were nt very good but it didn't take me very long to adjust and cope with life here .am here for almost 5years now .am Canadian citizen got my first full time job in months and i had to go back to school to get my degree and now I have full time job as marine engineer.how things going with you??

Thanks Oskar220

oskar220 :

at first things were nt very good but it didn't take me very long to adjust and cope with life here .

In deed, the beginning is always like that. But there are a lots of doors to knock before to step in the right one.
Things are good for me as well. it's my 13 years (stayed before in Montreal, then Ottawa). Job call me here in New-Brunswick, and I am making my self and my wife familiarizing with the area . We still feel we want to discover many parts of this province...

Keep in touch

Abdel

Expatriate health insurance in Canada

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Canada

Moving to Canada

Find tips from professionals about moving to Canada

Travel insurance in Canada

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Canada

Flights to Canada

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Canada