How to get a visa before arrival.

Hi, Expats,
I am new to the group. I am in the US and preparing to go to Vietnam. I realize that it will be a while before I will be allowed in the country. However, I am learning the language, culture, and job market. If anyone knows who to get a visa before I arrive please let me know. Also, I would like to make friends. Feel free to contact me ***. Thanks for being part of my new journey. :)

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Tristanriabo wrote:

Hi, Expats,
I am new to the group. I am in the US and preparing to go to Vietnam. I realize that it will be a while before I will be allowed in the country. However, I am learning the language, culture, and job market. If anyone knows who to get a visa before I arrive please let me know. Also, I would like to make friends. Feel free to contact me on ***. Thanks for being part of my new journey. :)

Apply at the local embassy or get a visa-on-arrival.

Thank you for responding so fast to my question.  :):thanks:

Tristanriabo wrote:

If anyone knows who to get a visa before I arrive please let me know.

No one knows when the borders will be fully open again to tourists, but when it happens, chances are 50/50 that existing immigration laws will be amended to reflect the government's view on visa fraud.  Ergo, any reply at the moment to your question may not be valid a year from now.