Visa extension in Danang

I have one-month tourist visa,which expires in a week.Can I go straight to the immigration office in Danang and get an extension?How  long does it take and what are the costs?Or is it better to go through an agency?

If Danang is like Nha Trang, Immigration wants you to go through an agency. Some bus comapanies and travel agents will be able to help, but you should do it as soon as possible if you have only one week left.

I just "heard"that a 90 day tourist visa can no longer be extended. You must now leave the country for 30 days before you can reapply.  Any one with information on this?

Well I have never gotten as much conflicting information about a topic as about this one.From it is not possible at all to extend to only possible in Saigon and Hanoi to a single agent in Hue, where I am now, saying he can do it in 2 days for 75$ while all the others say they can't do it.This is just too messy, have decided to head over to Laos to spend my money there.

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Getting a tourist visa for China from Da Nang
By 1bayeux
Laos Consulate in Danang
By sanooku
Visa Run to Lao Bao
By Moondancer
Moving from Traverse City, Michigan to Da Nang
By Reorandy
Anyone from Da Nang who does visa run to Cambodia?
By engelikitty

Expatriate health insurance in Da Nang

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Da Nang

Moving to Da Nang

Find tips from professionals about moving to Da Nang

Travel insurance in Da Nang

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Da Nang

Flights to Da Nang

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Da Nang