New members of the Albania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Albania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Albania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello Sir 😀 I hope soo u ar ok after lockdown covid, am interested for working in Malta and I needed for more info or for explain next step

welcome to the forum Dashamir

You need to post this on the Malta section of the forum.  When you open the Malta section of the forum go to "Discover" at the top of the page and open the Malta Guide for information. Also take the time to read other posts there too.

Hello to all, well as fate would have it I will be heading to Saranda after I get my second covid shot.
I currently live in the state of Washington so I am not scheduled yet to get my shots, soon I hope.
I would like to talk with others about the best areas to rent a longterm apartment.
I look forward to talking with you.
Thanks and take care,
Pat Hogan

Hi.I think the best is Vlora or Durrës,Saranda is more for weekend or on the summer.

Thanks for your quick reply. I hadn't looked at either of those places. Dures looks like a busy place, I have lived in LA, San Francisco and other major US cities and I am looking for a simpler life.
Is there anything particular about  Vlore you like.
Thanks again.

Take advantage of low dental prices in Albania. Contact them they would be glad to assist you in English.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : no external links please

Hi guys I'm an American living in Tirana for a short time and would love to meet some new people. I'll be here for a couple months. I'm 31 and working afternoons. It be nice to meet for coffee during the day or a beer on the weekends. I was born in Albania so I also speak Albania.

Regards
Irakli

Hi everyone! Am Jonas from Cameroon. I wish to move to Albania. I have been to Middle Eastern countries and stayed for almost 8 years. I posses a college diploma in computer systems and have been working as a computer/network technician since I came back home. Am hoping to get help from this forum and also will be happy to meet expats community in Albania once I get there. See you soon

albania is not mutch better then cameroon my friend belive me,look for somwere else

Hi,

My name is Amar. I am from Malaysia, 33 years old, self employed. I am looking forward to buy a property either in Albania or Bulgaria (Still has not make up my mind). And i am planning to move in permanently. Hopefully after this pandemic  :gloria

hello my name is Marc my wife is Natasha I love piano Natasha sings. We have our sights set to live in Albania and would like to meet others people of good will

Hello im Deeraj from Budapest Hungary,im planning to visit Albanian,it will be great to meet you overthere.if you want i can forward you my contact detail.
Best regards
Deeraj

Hi everyone!

I'm from Sweden but I'm looking for a country to move to. I want to have a farm life and maybe even buy a farm.

Albania seems nice and I plan to go there soon. Have som questions that I hope I can get help with here. Feel free to contact me  if you think Albania is a good country for a Swed and would like to give me some advice.

Thanks!

Preparing to move to Albania for a year to possibly stay in retirement.  I am leaning toward Durres or Vlora because I love the sea.  I am also learning Albanian!

Hello,

My name is David De Mille. I understand from an e-mail I just received that my new account to Expat was cancelled by mistake due to a internal computer error. I still see my name in ares of your website.

I want to be a member of your organization in Tirana, Albania. Can you assist me in this matter, and I plan to move to Tirana, in November of this year.

Is my new account valid, or do I submit a new account?

Thank you,
David De Mille

@ David De Mille :

I am Priscilla from the Expat.com Team :)
Note that some accounts have been automatically blocked due to an error on the system and we have therefore sent an email to inform you that your account is no longer banned.

So no worries, your account is totally active now and you are already a member of Albania, Tirana. :)

If you have any questions regarding your move, please feel free to create a new topic in the Albania forum. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hi Everyone!  Salutations! 

My Name is Matty.  I currently live in Fort Lauderdale Florida.  I have applied for a potential volunteer opportunity with Peace Corps.  They have responded to my app with a tentative Albania assignment Jan 22'.  I am an Army Brat and lifetime ex-pat.  I was also a Flight Attendant with United Airlines for 17 years and a Private Flight Attendant for 13 years, finishing up in Fort Lauderdale after I stopped flying, and now am working for a training vendor teaching emergency procedures to Pilots & Flight Attendants.  I started sone Albanian language lessons on an app called Ling and have been (I have not been assigned a location yet) researching culture & politics online.  ANY tips, suggestions are very much welcome.  Thanks for allowing me in your forum!

Greetings to you all

I am Franklin from Nigeria. I would like to live and work in Albania.
I will appreciate it if anyone of you can connect me with a recruitment  agency to help me secure a job in Albania.
Once more I say thank you all.

Hello, my name is Robert. I have tickets for arrival March 2nd, in Tirana. I have never visited Albania. My plan is to secure an inexpensive small apartment. I am single, and retired on limited income.  I do not have an apartment reserved yet. I plan to stay one year as allowed for USA passport holders. I want to find, and make friends with both locals, and other foreign visiters. I am interested in volunterr work.  If you want to make friends, or can help with information, please message me!  Thanks!

HI everyone
myself Rahul currently working in money exchange company in Dubai.
I would like to visit Tirana soon date not fix yet.
just to know about Albania and meet peoples there.
just looking forward to get some tips for making my travel comfortable..

TIA

Once I arrived, I searched for a good place
And also warm atmosphere
Here is my restaurant finally 🤩🤩
[link moderated]

Hi You are welcome in Albania!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969233

Thanks!

Closed