New visa Engineer registration problem

Hello everyone,
My registration with Saudi council of engineering is rejected due to experience less than 5 years...the profession on my visa is Engineer...
They gave me engineer visa and had no objection but now when I have travelled and started job and applied for engineering registration for issuing Iqama they r saying that I have experience less than 5 years.. They don't know their own rules even they issued visa and now creating problem.
What should I do now...can someone tell??

Mujtaba Tahir wrote:

Hello everyone,
My registration with Saudi council of engineering is rejected due to experience less than 5 years...the profession on my visa is Engineer...
They gave me engineer visa and had no objection but now when I have travelled and started job and applied for engineering registration for issuing Iqama they r saying that I have experience less than 5 years.. They don't know their own rules even they issued visa and now creating problem.

Hold a bit,
The KSA government gives visas to companies, not to individuals.
So, your visa issued to the company by the government and sent to your country through an agent. And that little fellow is responsible for your problem or you can say that the company HR is careless.
They let you come all the way here and never did check your documents properly.
Without five years of experience, you can not get a registration of SCE as an engineer.
So, go back if you want.
Or change your profession of iqama to a technician if you have a diploma.

Sir I have a new visa I don't have Iqama...But on Saud engineering council website there is a procedure for Engineering visa holder whoso Engineering registration is rejected, to change their profession to a non Engineering field...
But I am new here I don't know the details . Completely frustrated

Mujtaba Tahir wrote:

Sir I have a new visa I don't have Iqama...But on Saud engineering council website there is a procedure for Engineering visa holder whoso Engineering registration is rejected, to change their profession to a non Engineering field...
But I am new here I don't know the details . Completely frustrated

The procedure is that if one has any engineering or technician visa then he/she should get SCE registration as per the profession.
So, you need to register yourself as an engineer.
But you do not have 5 years' experience, so, you can change your profession if you have any other diploma in the technician field.

Brother,
For the meantime, change your profession which do not posess SCE registration, like General Electrician, Electrician etc, which will enable to issues iqama atleast you will have iqama, later on you changed your Profession to your actual.

This my understanding only..

Sahilhayat wrote:

Brother,
For the meantime, change your profession which do not posess SCE registration, like General Electrician, Electrician etc, which will enable to issues iqama atleast you will have iqama, later on you changed your Profession to your actual.

This my understanding only..

That is not going to happen with an engineering profession visa.
Nearly impossible.
But yes, he can have an iqama of technician profession.

Hello everyone,
-@Mujtaba Tahir

Hello Dear @ Mujtaba Tahir same problem with me. How to solve this issue.

@waqar zahid

Sorry

Dude there is no solution.

Your agent/visa seller is the main culprit.

He didn't tell you and not mentioned this to the employer.

Go home. There is no solution. Nothing can be done.