New french expatriate girl

hi everyone,

iam gonna come to Bengalore on July 11TH and i was wondering if someone has a week-end or few hours to waste lol with me to show me around , nice places in Bengaluru. :)

i'll be there for like one year then i hope i'll meet nice people and why not friendssss.

take care !!!!

xoxo hajar:P

Bonjour !! i am sure you would find someone in Banglore. Do let me know if you plan to visit New Delhi. :)

hey

sure thx alot ill do i iam sure about that lol

Likewise. If you are coming to Hyderabad, let me know. You will find an amazing lot of people from different parts of the world in our gang. We can arrange an outing.

Hi,

I am Abhi and i am from Bnaglore working as a software engineer in MNC. Ley me know if u require any help.

Regards

Abhi

Hi Hajar, Welcome to bangalore and the nightlife and daylife :P

But dont expect it to be in the like of France or Dubai!!! But I hope you will enjoy the new multi culture bangalore :)

Hi ,

Welcome to Banglore in advance.Well we use to have a small group in Bangalore comprises of few expats and now I am looking to expand this group.We generally hang out during the weekends and we organise lot of fun activities and trips .You can also join this group and I am sure you will have good fun here in Bangalore.Looking forward to meet you.You can email me at leoin777@yahoo.com or can call me on 8971595022.

Till then have fun...Have a lovely travel a head to India..See ya..

Regards

Wasim

Hey Wasim,if everyone is eligible,I would like to join sometimes the activities...

@Dubaidream,j'espere que tu vas profiter de ton sejour a fond,et c'est sur que tu trouveras tjrs quelqu'un d'interessant ici...Bon voyage et Bonne chance

Hi , I'm from marseille and I live in bangalore since 2 months for an internship so if you'll like to go out and visit I'm open.

Don't hesitate to contact me.

Even if other menbers would like to contact me I'm open, it's true that I don't know a lot of people here...

Hi

Besides food and beverages, Bangalore has a lot to offer for someone keen on experencing the real India

There are historic forts in and around Bangalore. Some forts requires a bit of hiking to reach them. eg Madhugiri Fort,  Makalidurga on the outskirts etc Tipu Fort on the other hand is in the heart of city itself.

Hiking:- Wen you drive for about 50 Km on Kanakpura road, you come across beautiful places for Hiking. If you are lucky you can spot wildlife as well

Rock Climbing:- Ramnagar about 2 hours drive has beautiful rocks for rock climbing and hillocks for hiking. It also oneof the rare places were the Gyps Vulture breads

Rural visit:- Kanakpura and Ramnagar both have rural villages that give you a feel of how India was about 100 years ago.You can see people growing mulberry which is the staple food for silk worm. You can visit some NGO's to understand the complete process in silk making.

Wildlife:-4 to 5 hours drive on Mysore Road will lead you to Wildlife hotspots. Youcan easily spot elephants, spotted deer,birds, wild boars etc...

If any of these interests you, I would be glad to help out

Regards

Kiran

Hello,

Welcome bangalore.

Wish to take you around..

Hope to hear good from you ..

I am waiting and my car also for you...

Hi ..........
my name is bryan,age 25,saw this blog pretty interesting to meet up foreign people.........

its great to meet you all here.......
i am a travel consultant in bangalore
you can reach me kingfishermodel(at)gmail.com

hey if u r seriously interested in exploring banglore.. pls revert

jgjohn@gmail