How to make friends in Bangalore

We have been talking about loneliness when you are abroad, let's now talk about how to make friends (locals or expatriates) when you're living in Bangalore :top:

Which are your best tips to meet people and to make friends in Bangalore??

Thanks in advance for your participation

Many people, when going abroad, ask what the best way to meet people is. I think the best way to meet people is simply to get yourself out there. As awkward as it can sometimes feel going to a restaurant or bar alone, you will soon find that you meet people quite quickly. Or, look online for social groups in your area. if youre interested in meeting expats, ives.in can help you meet expats in the area. there is also a womens club of bangalore call the overseas womens club (owcbangalore.com) and a few other great ones. also the alliance francais hosts some free events (movies, concerts) and some very interesting people usually attend.

hi.. makin frds in blore is no big deal. try to join some clubs or organization which work for a social cause, attend seminars and gatherings hr u will get to meet loads of new ppl. u can also join some networkin websites n look out for ppl from blore. ultimately if u r a friendly person others will be the same to u..

Hi,

I am planning to travel bangalore soon.During my visit i need somebody as guide.if anybody can manage time pls reply.

I am a bangalorean and work for a big organization, i like to make new friends and show them places around. I can assist in travel, food etc as I am passionate to do so.
mail me on [email protected] ofr friendship.

Hi,expat-blog is one of the best places to make new friends. Hope you will get new friends here. All the best.

Need christian friends from bangalore on whatsapp

The best way is to join some social groups in bangalore like zaang.org. they organize getogethers on a regular basis..

why not all of us just be friends right now :D !!!