Wud like to make some friends

Hi!!

Am new to Bangalore, moved in just recently, a month ago. Wud like to make friends to catch up over weekends.

thanks so much

HI
I am frm CHENNAI.
Would Like to Get in touch
bye

Thanks jacky77. Please do let me know when you are in Bangalore. Can catch up. Thanks

hi, im in bangalore. my contact no is 9741010549. I run a freelance of helping expats about places in karnataka/Bangalore. Like making new frens too. my mail id is [email protected]

Hello! Would be interesting to meet with you! Why Denmark above all places?

Hi Meandering_storm,

Thanks for the post. Denmark! hmmmm...guess in pursuit of happyness...:)...nah! perhaps coz Denmark makes an interesting place to live and work.:)..Yep wud be great to get in touch.

Thanks

Hey and Happy Republic Day!

I am from Bangalore and where are you from?  I like meeting new people and learning new cultures.  I like cinema, sport, going to new places, new food and reading. Drop in a line

-Suvvi

Hi Suvvi. Thanks for dropping in a line. Happy Republic Day to you too. Am from Kashmir originally..:)...Cinema sounds great to me, am quite fond of comedy and action flicks, love travel and am reading Melvana Rumi (Sufi Poet and Philosopher) at present. Wud be nice to catch up?

Hey, I will arrive in Bangalore on Tuesday and stay for the next 6 weeks. Would be fun to meet for a drink. Send me a mail if you have time

Welcome to Bangalore Dirk. Would be great...am up for it. So tell us more about yourself. What brings you to Bangalore?

Hi Magyk

Would be nice to catch up, for how long have you been in Bangalore? Am reading Satyajit Ray's Feluda at the moment..comedies, war, action cinema are the genre and I also like music..Visited Kashmir last year via Ladakh both very beautiful places..where and when can we catch up?

Hi Suvvi,

Wow! great, anytime really. Am off today and tomm. Lemme know. Would you like to come over for a coffee or something? How far are you from BTM.

Thanks

And been here for just over a month now ..:) - forgot to say that. Check you in box for contact details

Hi there,
         I have moved back to Bangalore from Hong Kong in Nov 2010…would like to go dancing on saturdays but not able to find company to go with….although I have no personal preferences with respect to gender, would be more comfortable going out with female company….unless/or we could also meet up as a group if there are a few of us interested in partying on weekends…..

Hi Christinspaul,

Welcome to Bangalore. I understand your point. We may be able to pull up a group. In fact a very good idea. Lemme check with others here. A balanced group would be preferable and more comfy I guess. We got a few friends here including one more lady who might be interested.

In the meantime if you want to catch up for coffee or something, lemme know...

I think Dirk and Suvvi might be interested to catch up for a Saturday night partying...if you guys are reading this post, please hit back and let us know...

Thanks

Hey,
I am for sure up to party on Saturday.
I work as a project manager and wil stay for the start 5 weeks and than we will see if my company let me go back home or not ;)

I can not send messages but really hope for the weekend

PS: Posting it here since am not sure if you are able to receive messages. In addition could be useful to others. Thanks and hope it is ok

Hi Dirk,

Sorry, I was a bit stuck up with work. It would be easier for me to suggest if you could give me your location. Unless travel is not an issue with you and are fond of pubs, you could explore the following

1. Legends of Rock

903, 3rd Cross, 6th Block, 80 Feet Road, Koramangala.    4130 3232.

2. HiNT

Bangalore Central, Residency Road.
4112 3557

3. Fusion lounge
185, 2nd floor, Magrath Road, off Brigade Road.
4114 2912

4. Pecos
34 Rest House Road off Brigade Road.
2558 6047

5. Purple Haze
Opp. Konark Restaurant, Residency Road.
2221 3758/ 2222 0054

6. City Bar in UB city on Saint Marks road.

This will give you a general idea of where you would want to go. I am not sure, what activities you would like to engage in? I could be more specific.

If the Saturday night party thing is fixed, would be nice for the coming weekend.

Hope this is helpful.

Lemme know if you need more info..:)

Thanks
mir

Hi again,

If anyone is up for Friday night out, cud go to I-Bar, especially if you fancy a bollywood (Indian film music) night with nice crowd. Well, I have never been there myself, but am told so.

Couples get in on guest list. Stag INR 1000 cover charge.

Thanks,
m

Hey guys !

Meeting up will be fun in bangalore. Would really love to meet expats as being in bangalore I feel I am an expat  lol.

If you guys are going out in a group it'll be fun joining you BUT I don't drink so meeting up at a coffee shop would be better

bye

Hey guys,
   My name is Karthik and I am from Bangalore. I too would be interested to make some expat friends. I won't be much available for weekend outings as I usually spend them with my family (parents and some times with cousins since I stay far from them during weekdays), but yeah, should be able to make it for a cup of coffee and the sort now and then.

- Cheers,
  Karthik

@ friendly0077 and KarthikKashyap: Thank you guys, would indeed be fun to have more people around. This weekend am a lil occupied, but  am up for a coffee any time next weekend, ...lemme know when would you want to catch up..

Hey,
I am available on the weekend and for coffee I always available.
@Magyk thanks for all the hints looking forward to meet.
Dirk

Dirk are you able to check your inbox? Am trying to pull up a group for Saturday night partying. Venue not decided yet. Some of us have shown interest. Lemme know your plans, can fix up a venue and time accordingly...

Hey ,
I will check my inbox. Will be avaialable Saturday also talked to bimi she will also come.
What ever time and where is fine with me I will be on the party ;)

hey what you think about Pebbles on Saturday

Pebbles is fine...have just informed Christy as well. am yet to hear from her. Most likely she is up for it as well. Lets decide on time, would be convenient.

Thank you everyone for joining in last night at Pebbles (a special smile dedicated to pebbles though :rolleyes:). It was great to meet you and get a lil more familiar with each other...:)

Hope next time we plan something for more centrally located venues :)

Cheers!

Hey

It was nice to meet you guys..no comments on pebbles:rolleyes: would be nice to catch up again and go dancing

the mechanic is coming out shortly :)

The Mechanic, up for it. When is it on, any idea? Yep, wud be great to catch up again. Anyone on for tonight..:)

I would be up to meet up with you guys on the coming weekend :)

Sure Karthik...just lemme know wen u want to..:)

Hey Magyk, anytime on the Friday evening or Saturday evening should be fine with me.

@everyone .

Just returned from the Emirates 2 dayz back. Please do keep me posted on the latest activities. But I could be alternating between chennai and blr.