A weekend part-time job..

hey guys i hope you can help me out with my problem.. i badly need a weekend part time coz my salary isnt enough.. im open to any suggestion..

Hi sweetnothing_07!

Maybe you should give us more details about the kind of job you are looking for. ;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.

Mehdy > weird proposal

julien- your right about that.. VERY WEIRD!! :/

whats' weird bout that??  ok if u can help me out to find a part time job related to my profession that would be great, im a nurse and i can be a tutor as well.. by the way thanx harmonie, ill just send you my c.v and see if u can help me with it.. thanx a lot..

is this some kinda' insult??

whats up???? didnt you get what i've said?? can u go over my blog again, i said im gonna send harmonie my c.v and not to you.. whats wrong?? if u cant say anything good please dont bother to post, you're pissin me off.. im not doin anything bad to you dhaeyan and i wonder why you're reacting this way.. am askin for suggestions and not ur useless opinion..

Common guys!!!! all our blog mate is asking for is some suggestions.....so lets act like responsible adults and keep our discussions healthy ...there are hardly any job portals in kuwait so I can understand why she posted here.......

thanx dave_d.. at least ur open minded enough to get what im sayin.. and to dhaeyan please use blogging properly, this isnt about insulting, neither aggreeing nor disaggreing, its bout sharing useful suggestions and opinions..

what kind of a part time job are you looking for,give some preference so that we can provide with anything found relevant.    (-_-)

i can do part time nursing jobs during weekends, it can be taking care of an elder or kids.. i can do cleaning jobs as well, anyway its not bad right?? just wanna have an extra income.. i can work from 5 to 10pm during weekdays as well.. :)

It's not easy to find part time job only on weekends.

Hello, please contact me 97266853 kabayan...

Sweetnothing, all one can say is good luck in your job search, it is not wrong to wish to supplement your income.

however, please exercise caution in any who offer such help. not saying that people are untrustworthy, but play it smart. and do not under any circumstances take a job which entails visiting someones house; you have only to read the Arab Times to find out the disastrous consequences that follow such actions.

all the best to you :)

legacy, thank u so much for the concern.. dont worry ill be very careful in pickin' the right and safe job for me.. thanx again.. :)

Hello..

If you have good social network and you can work in marketing,i can help you.

hmm i dont know if they hier only on weekends but am sure they can accept you seeing that u look young in the picture  u can try that promotion stuff where u walk give out paper in malls and what not they give u about 15-25KD a day but i dont know if they would only take u on weekends if u found one and accepted u Tell me i'll come work with ya
it gets boring here sometimes i work because i got nothing to do