SQUEAKY SANDAL

So got this problem, for some reason my left foot sandal has started to make this squeaking sound as I walk & its causing me problems cos I want to start posting life around here on my walks on Youtube. All the videos I have made so far are spoiled & cant post cos there is this horrendous squeak every second step I take.  :o Other than suggesting I buy a new pair of sandals has anyone come across this phenomenon before (it did not squeak before) & if you have how did you fix it?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Squeaky sandals

Will you be speaking in understandable English in your videos or will subtitles be required to decipher what you are saying.

colinoscapee wrote:

Will you be speaking in understandable English in your videos or will subtitles be required to decipher what you are saying.

well until I overcome the squeaky sandal problem talking is not possible & I would be shouting at the top of my voice in a broad Scots accent. To be honest the live commentary might also be an issue because inadvertently of course I seem to be targeting ladies cute buttocks in ever video I have made so far but getting in close with the squeaky sandal is not easy! I have however successfully done one on my bike on the way from district 12 to district 2 with amazing results cos no squeaky sandal comes into the equation & even if it did you are pretty packed in bike to bike & shoulder to shoulder so there is no escape....if you know what I mean.

goodolboy wrote:

...Other than suggesting I buy a new pair of sandals has anyone come across this phenomenon before (it did not squeak before) & if you have how did you fix it?

1. Leave Hanoi...

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
goodolboy wrote:

...Other than suggesting I buy a new pair of sandals has anyone come across this phenomenon before (it did not squeak before) & if you have how did you fix it?

1. Leave Hanoi...

????........ahhhhh now I get it, wrong city selected!! :huh:

I oiled mine.  :joking:

goodolboy wrote:

So got this problem, for some reason my left foot sandal has started to make this squeaking sound as I walk & its causing me problems cos I want to start posting life around here on my walks on Youtube. All the videos I have made so far are spoiled & cant post cos there is this horrendous squeak every second step I take.  :o Other than suggesting I buy a new pair of sandals has anyone come across this phenomenon before (it did not squeak before) & if you have how did you fix it?

Need more info.

When you say every second step, does it matter if you start with the left foot or right foot?

Also, are you sure a mouse isn't tagging along?

sanooku wrote:
goodolboy wrote:

Need more info.

When you say every second step, does it matter if you start with the left foot or right foot?

:lol::lol::lol:

its a miracle, its a miracle I tell you,  the squeaking has stopped, just hope it was not some small animal living in the sandal & I trampled it to death. :/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc

goodolboy wrote:
sanooku wrote:
goodolboy wrote:

Need more info.

:lol::lol::lol:

WD-40 is okay apparently. So is petroleum jelly. Vaseline would fit the bill, not so much K-Y Jelly.   :lol:

Thank god this major dilemma has been sorted and the world can return to normal.   :D

:o oil it, haha.
Can't do anything about it.

cruisemonkey wrote:

I oiled mine.  :joking:

To oil it, he would need to know the exact spot whence the noise comes, else he would end up with an oily left foot and oily sandal marks everywhere he goes.

Now that you have resolved the sandals problem, when will we see links to your videos?   :/

why so gratuitously rude?

and, imo, wrong

myvietnam wrote:

why so gratuitously rude?

and, imo, wrong

Why so completely incapable of using the quote function?

Since this thread is almost a year old, it would be especially helpful to know to which person and to which post you're referring