Baby due but husband outside stuck due to COVID

We're a newly married couple. My husband works in Canada. He is unable to enter KSA due to COVID. I am originally from India but I have no family living there. I'm currently under my father's iqama in KSA as I'm waiting for the Canadian visa but because everything is closed, I'm not sure if we'll make it in time. We were also unable to add each other's name in our passports. The baby is due a few weeks, I'm worried that if she were to be born in Saudi Arabia, she might not be able to get her passport and birth certificate because my husband doesn't have an iqama and I only have a dependent visa under my father that'll expire soon. Is there a way out?

I would call the Indian Embassy and ask

SarahZ7 wrote:

We're a newly married couple. My husband works in Canada. He is unable to enter KSA due to COVID. I am originally from India but I have no family living there. I'm currently under my father's iqama in KSA as I'm waiting for the Canadian visa but because everything is closed, I'm not sure if we'll make it in time. We were also unable to add each other's name in our passports. The baby is due a few weeks, I'm worried that if she were to be born in Saudi Arabia, she might not be able to get her passport and birth certificate because my husband doesn't have an iqama and I only have a dependent visa under my father that'll expire soon. Is there a way out?

do you have a marriage certificate?

Yes. We have a marriage certificate.

Get your Marriage Translated to Arabic from an authorized translator Near Indian Embassy in Your city. After that apply in Indian Embassy for adding of Husband's name in passport.