Can child go to any type of school with Business Visa

Hello all,
Expecting a work visa but my child will be issued business visa -i was told.
If my 6 year old comes on Business visa, is it possible for him to study at any school (private or otherwise)?

If the mother has Iqama(work visa) does that mean anything in this case?

From what I understand, the child is not on the mothers Iqama's, he will coming on a business visa.

Unfortunately as you will find out once you arrive, eveything is dependent on the Iqama.

The child cannot attend school on a business visa.

The childs Iqama will state he is a dependent of "parents name", so therefore until that process is sorted, school is out...

You will have until Mid-Sept to obatin an Iqama for the child (schools are on summer holidays and early September will be Eid Holidays)

Thank you for the good info.
I'm still trying to sort this out with the employer.
Will the child need his own iqama or should i demand that he be put on mine? can he be put on mine?

Your child will be entered on your iqama they dont allow  6yrs separate iqama he can get separate iqama after 18.

international school

There are no restriction for admission to any  school.

So, I can understand that a school will admit a child without asking for their iqama at any point?  Sorry, I just needed to get clarification on this point :)

You will have to apply for your family visa once you arrive here your wife and willget a visa and iqama and your child will be endrosed in the same iqama you just need to declare him when you apply for the family visa.

Hello all,

Can children of expats go to public schools in Riyadh?

Thanks

californian wrote:

Hello all,

Can children of expats go to public schools in Riyadh?

Thanks

I believe that public schools are for Saudi nationals only, Californian :) Plus, I doubt you'd want to put your kids in public schools here!

Hi,
I am on work visa. My husband is on iqama. Can we get my kid with his dependent or should mother also compulsory hold iqama to get the kid

My son age 5 running these make me tension how to admit him any school or madrasha....