Close

Baby/toddler Playgroup

Hello, I just recently moved to Eiyadh with my 8 month old baby girl and I am interested in forming a playgroup for her where she can meet and spend time with other kids and for me to get to know other mothers. I live in the Murabba area. Please let me know if you are interested. I would love for us to get to meet new people and make new friends :)

Hi, did you have any success with the Mum and baby group? I have just moved to Riyadh with my 5 months old and would be interested to meet other mums and their little ones for play and a chat
Gemma

Hi Gemma!

I am moving back to Riyadh from Slovenia in April this year and have a baby girl who is turning 1 year old on the 9th of April.  Interesting to see that you're from Liverpool  as i used to live there myself for 2 years before i moved to Cheltenham and then Birmingham. Did you have any luck finding a nice playgroup circle? I am also interested in meeting up with new mummies!

Hi Gemma!

I am moving back to Riyadh from Slovenia in April this year and have a baby girl who is turning 1 year old on the 9th of April.  Interesting to see that you're from Liverpool  as i used to live there myself for 2 years before i moved to Cheltenham and then Birmingham. Did you have any luck finding a nice playgroup circle? I am also interested in meeting up with new mummies!

Hey,
I'm actually from the Wirral just across the river from Liverpool.
I have had no luck finding a baby toddler group but I did discover a good nursery on my compound for babies from 10 months so that at least will give my daughter some social time haha
Do you know which area you will be moving to?

Aahhh for some reason i always consider Wirral to be Liverpool, sorry! I used to live in Riyadh for about a year and then i moved to Slovenia to have my baby and been here for a year since then. I'll be moving back to Riyadh in April and will be living at a compound called 'Sadhan' based in the Ummul Hamam area. Where are you living and how long have you been in Riyadh? :)

Hi Gemma,

I'm Tamanna I moved to Riyadh last year with my 2abd a half year old daughter and have been looking for a mother and toddler group but have been unsuccessful. I would love to meet up and create a group. Have you found any groups yet?

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Tamanna

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh