New friends

Hey Expats,

I just joined this site and would love to network here in Doha. Am very green in Doha and lonely,right from Nairobi-Kenya....
Friendship is so welcome....

Hi Me_Me.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

dear kristine
how are you,? excuse me but would you help me to get a job in gulf countries  i tried to get one for more than year but no results
my regards take care and i'll be waiting for  your reply

hi dear
i am hakim from Algeria  32 years old i am loohing for friends from qatar and gulf , i  work as a fire fighter  and hope to get a job in qatar.
please , if you are interest to me write me to:hakimsoltanov@yahoo.fr

Hi hakim,

You are off topic in this discussion. You should start your own topic on the Qatar forum. Thank you.

ps: have a look at the "Work in Qatar" guide.

Me_Me

knowing new people is sort of fun, and just moved to Doha, feel free to contact.. need to know more on the city

I Know how difficult can be when you are new in town ...if you wish I can give you some tips on Clubs and places where will be easy to make friends.

Alex

how is it like living and working there?

Hi! I hope you're still looking for friends... I moved to Doha 2 months ago and I can finally say I'm getting the hang of it1!

hi me_me

u may depend on and network .... bye

Me_Me wrote:

Hey Expats,

I just joined this site and would love to network here in Doha. Am very green in Doha and lonely,right from Nairobi-Kenya....
Friendship is so welcome....

welcome to doha...
any help i mm here dont hesitate to call...doha coolplace to live my dear just come out of the house and a new world at ur door step enjoy beaches ,,,,hotels,,,,shopping centres,,,parks....and many more...