Jobs in Kuwait

Hi .Im still new.Dont know where to post.I am from malaysia.I graduated for Masters.Interested very much in getting a job in kuwait.Its been my passion for it.can any1 guide me please?

thank you so much.:)

Good morning and welcome to Expat.com, Ravemaster :)

You could maybe check out the Jobs section in Kuwait's Classifieds or you could post an ad yourself, specifying the position you are looking for.

Hope this helps :)

Hello ravemaster and welcome to Expat.com!

Your discussion has been moved on the Kuwait Forum for better visibility.

I think that you may also take the advice of FeeAcer into consideration.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

Welcome on board ravemaster.

Welcome..it may help if you put what field or career you are trying to get into

moo i love your enthusiasm for kuwait and newcomers

Thanks

hello !

can any one tell me what it is the chance of an electrical technician of getting a job in kuwait . if you know some companies or even schools ( because the guy has an experince of teaching electricity in his county ) please tell me

thank you

hi,

i see pretty much of demand for electrical technician in many companies.you  can check the websites like bayt.com and careerjet.com.

if you are looking for teaching in a school,i dont think i should be a problem.just apply in the schools the person wants to join,hopefully will get it.

hi

thank you ace . i know these sites . i have tried them in the past but in another field . it seems they don't answer . but i don't know if it will work for electrical technicians . the  guy can't speak English well . do you think it will be difficult for him to find even he is  not fluent in  English

These Employers dont reply,He needs to go in person to the company or who ever is the employer.

Check in Kharafi National ,Ministry of water and electricity ,ministry of communication ,Kuwait Cement plant,KGL and similar servicing companies.

I dont think it will be a problem in finding a job,but English is important,even if it is not required for the job it will be and advantage ,he will have difficulty in communicating to to some people , those who are new and don't know Arabic.

If hes trying in schools ,try in Kuwaiti schools or any other Arab schools.i doubt he will get in Kuwaiti school but trying doesn't matters.

thank you for this precious information . he knows some english but not so fluent . i think his English can improve with practice . i will try to contact these companies . thank you indeed

Also check : naukrigulf.com

Hi Everyone, i am also looking for a job in Kuwait preferably in Salmiyah, as an English language teaching assistant or nursery school...i have tried some of these job sites and they do not answer back...i have even sent directally to companies and no answer, it is so frustrating...i wish i could go in person but unfortunately it is to expencive for me to travel there at this moment in time...any sugestions please??

they wont respond,few might.but i will see if i can get a contact number.but they should respond from their own websites.

what i feel is that these people  just keep posting the jobs and to get the CVs they have to pay the websites.so there might be a certain periods in a year when they might be paying and getting the cvs.

but i don't understand why anyone would advertise if they are not going to bother in replying :(

i have only ever once had a reply back from an email i had sent directally to the website of a company but unfortunately i was not lucky for that particular job...

Ace117 thankyou so much, i would be so appreciative of any form of help

hi everybody!my house wife want to do babysitting and want to put a babysitting add,can u guyz help me out of this

you can post it in classified section of the website.also dont forget to check jobs in Justlanded.com.there is always someone who wants a babysitter.

debo_uk @ jobs.justlanded.com/en/Kuwait/Home_Other/KG-Teacher

ohh thankyou so much Ace117 :D

thank you very much ace117

anytime.