Best place to live when working in District 2

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to this blog malarky and was wondering if I could ask about the best places to live for a single girl.

I'm going to be working at a school in District 2 but was told most teachers communte to school from the city... where is the nicest place to live?
This topic has probably been posted before but I  couldn't find the best answer.

Hi scot1nsaigon and welcome to the forum!

I hope other members will be able to help you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Thank you very much terrytoan.

I'm not in Vietnam at the moment so unfortunately can't contact you.  Could you send me an email though...?

:)

Hi Lyndsay, there are lots of threads around on this but your best bet would be a shared house.
Depending on where you chose to live getting out to D2 can be fun depending on your mode of transport. Do you ride a motorbike? or intend to do so here?

Send me a PM and I'll talk through some options with you.

Alrite scoty.

I live close to district 2. theres pluses and negatives to be there or else where.

positive- its a nice place to live, there are lots of expats living there, if your working in district 2 maybe you should really consider moving to district 2 or close bye.

Negative is if you move to district 1 etc its rainy season so look forward to getting wet everyday going to work, district 2 is 20mins from central district 1 so take that into consideration. District 2 can be pretty quite so maybe u should move to binh thanh district or close bye which is 10mins to night seen etc and 10mins to district 2.

Cheers