Dependent visa cancellation

Hi, I'm a sri lankan. Currently lives in Malaysia. I'm under my husband's visa. Holding a dependent pass. I got a job and I'm going to apply for a employment pass separately. So when im on my process to apply the visa  I have to cancell the visa.

1. How should i cancell the visa?
2. What is the procedure for it?
3. Should I back to my home country?

Thank you .

Because you are under your husband's visa. Cancellation has to be made through your husband's company assistance.
Cancellation is also called as shorten visa.
This is the document checklist in Malay (https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/pdf/short … ist-v3.pdf)
To conclude, you need to prepare:
1. Husband company letter, explaining why you want to shorten the pass.
2. Letter to authorize xx for the shorten application (xx is the one who is going to proceed with the application.)
3. Shorten pass application letter from the company.
4. Copies of original passport, the biodata page & latest pass page.
5. Supporting documents for shorten pass application. (This should be ESD screen shot message from your hiring company / letter from your hiring company that they will apply visa for you)

Thank you soo much😍

Hi,

Need some advice on the same DP Cancellation. My wife is Malaysia having a EP.. Now she is switching her job in KL itself and last working day for her is 13-Dec -2019. My kid is having a DP and the same also needs to cancelled.. but my daughter is in India.. how can we do yh the cancellation..???

When i checked with immigration they said she can travel with her old DP and do the physical cancellation.. Is it possible?? Airport immigration will allow her??