Ship my car from USA to Egypt for vacation and ship it back

I come to Egypt once or twice a year and was thinking about shipping my car to drive it around and ship it back after I am done with my visit.
Does anybody know the cost of shipping and Fees to declare the vehicle from customs? and what the paperwork required?
Is there anybody that did the same?
Thanks

I dont know abt that, but if I were u, I'd prefer to rent a car at Egypt instead of shipping. There are many companies here in Egypt for renting cars

Forget bringing your car over. Rent one here. Shipping cost, depending on car size is between$2900 - $6000.
Import duty runs between 40% - 135%.

Thanks for that!
I actually found that it's almost the same cost than renting a car for the whole stay, I usually stay for 45 days sometimes more. if its the same cost I'd rather have my own car. Plus there are no customs to be paid thanks to the "Triptic" system, where you get to have your car passed the borders with no obligations for as long as 6 months with an option of extending 3 months
it cost 500 Egyptian Pounds which is not bad!
I was trying to find someone who has done this before to connect with
Thanks, Manal

I have got a shipping quote for $1300 which is not bad!
I think 40% is if you want to have the vehicle in Egypt permanently but if it's just for a few months it's considered "Tripyic" that has little to no fees or customs obligations

Any updates since? Are you still considering it? I am.

Let me know about the triptic. I'd like to ship my car there also

@Habash9 can please tell me what company or line you used to ship your car because I want to ship mine too

thanks

@Habash9

can you please tell me what company you used to ship your car because I want to ship mine too from nyc to Alexandria

Dear All,

Good day.

Kindly I need to ship a vehicle from US to Egypt ASAP, the car in Hudson Massachusetts, want to be sent to Alexandria port or Portsaid. Alexandria is preferable.

it's Hyundai Tucson 2017 used, Please advise the total cost from door to door.  & from the US to the port only with break down.

Thank you so much.

Abdelrahman Elsyrafy