Coming to Lille and looking for friends :)

Hey

I am moving to Lille in August and am so excited.  I am hoping to make some contacts before I come and hopefully make some friends.  So if you are in the area of Lille and wouldn't mind showing a Scottish gal around then get in touch.  My French needs work, but can get by and am really looking forward to improving it!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Clare x

Hi Clare and welcome to the forum! :)

I hope you will make many new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Clare,

I am moving to Lille in September from Australia. I'd love to catch up!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gemma

Hi ceecee76 !

Welcome to Expat.com. :)

PS: welcome to Expat.com too Gemma!

Regards,
Harmonie.

Moving to Lille in October.  Looking forward to meeting some English speaking friends.  Learning French as quickly as possible and looking for a place to rent.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi Clare and Gemma,

I'm currently living in Lille on a work assignment for the next few months and would be happy to show you around or just be someone you can talk to in English :) I've been here since the beginning of the year and still haven't managed to grasp much French.

Simon

Hi Clare, Gemma and dailys01

I'm French and I'm from Lille but recently came back from a semester at Kansas State University. I would be glad to show you my city and obviously we could talk in english!

Don't hesitate to contact me,

Andy

Hi Fran and Andy,

I arrive in 5 weeks so would love to catch up. Be great to have some english speaking friends to have coffee with!!

Gemma

Ok nice, we stay in touch! See you in September.

Andy

Hi to all good to see nice new people excited about going to Lille !

Please feel free to join the meetup.com/anglophile-71/]Lille anglophile meet up group if you would like to socialize and make friends. We go out for a drink twice a week.

Email me if you need any help, I'm happy to help

See you in Lille

Hello KrisLille and welcome to Expat.com!

You may also do an Expat.com meetup.;)

Harmonie.