Dental treament

Hello all
I would like if I can get information about dental clinic.  and how good are they thank you

I know a lot of people travel from Austria to Hungary for dental work and have no complaints.

Thank you

I've used the same dentist for over 20 years. 

Never had any real problems.

I am sure these "vacation dental clinics "know what they are doing, They must have access to fast dental labs etc.
I have never used them myself but they have many adds and they seem to be everywhere.
I would guess they are cheaper then other countries but not as cheap as even a known private dentist here in Hungary.
They are set up for the quick buck.
A long while back we walked into one near Astoria . They were nice, the place looked good but their prices were on the high side compared to private dentists.
They were charging so much that I asked a local women from my gym and I went to her lady, mistake.
It may depend on what you need done too.
A few fillings or a crown or root cannel do not usually take long to get done but if you need oral surgery or several treatments on your gums you may spend more on a hotel then it's worth to wait it out.
Some treatments take weeks or longer to heal before the next step can be done on your teeth.
I went to a national health dental school clinic, I only went there because they were the only place we could find that had the equipment to do what I needed done. I needed a microscope and other dianostic work before fixing my cracked tooth. It was slow going, took nearly a year to finish the work.
In the mean time I had fillings done there etc. since they were very good and the students dentists were very good and nothing was done without first getting the professor in on it.
In the year 2000 we were in HU for 6 months.
6 weeks of that time we stayed in Budapest and the plan was  for me to visit a dentist while we were in the city.
A nice lady who worked the front desk at a now defunked gym on Vaci utca sent me to her dentist, she swore by her.
She didn't speak any English but my husband speaks HU.
It was N. of Budapest about one hour away, thought it was far but the work was suppose to be the best.
No, it wasn't, I went in during her regular working hours with people who had national health coverage, I was paying out of pocket cash money.
I would get shots then wait in the hall for an hour or so before she took me between her other clients. Went in 13 times in 3 weeks , had all my old filling taken out and replaced with that white material plus a few cavities were fixed.
13 visits in 3 weeks was insane! I was given pain pills as it was a nightmare which I wish I had never started.
I had 2 crowns made up for my back teeth ( never chew ice!) Not sure where her lab guy was trained but seriously when they were making my mold the mixture was so thin that I nearly gagged to death as it ran down my throat. Then when the crown arrived for the first fitting it was so huge that I had to have another mold made and another crown made up. Totally horrible experience.
I have had many terrible experiences with dentists here, but I am sure these tourist clinics have good dentists.
Just saying if you need a lot of work done expect to spend some time in Hungary.