English Speaking doctor.district II

Hi,

does anyone here knows an English speaking Family doctor around district II. I just moved from another district. I can always go back to the other doctor I had from the previous district I lived in, but I don't really like her.

I have a TB card so the ones that locals go to would be fine.

TQ

Mazuru wrote:

Hi,

does anyone here knows an English speaking Family doctor around district II. I just moved from another district. I can always go back to the other doctor I had from the previous district I lived in, but I don't really like her.

TQ

I've seen an advertisement for medical consultations in English in Budakeszi. This borders District II and is accessible by bus 22.

The doctor's place is next to the "Dió Gyógyszertár", Dio pharmacy. The contact details are (for the pharmacy) 2092 Budakeszi, Táncsics utca, Hungary +36 23 450 877. I believe the Dr is called Kristof Judit but I don't know if she speaks English or she is in practice with others who do. Only way to find out is to ask. Contact details are listed as +36 30 489 1629.

fluffy2560 wrote:
Mazuru wrote:

Hi,

TQ

I've seen an advertisement for medical consultations in English in Budakeszi. This borders District II and is accessible by bus 22.

The doctor's place is next to the "Dió Gyógyszertár", Dio pharmacy. The contact details are (for the pharmacy) 2092 Budakeszi, Táncsics utca, Hungary +36 23 450 877. I believe the Dr is called Kristof Judit but I don't know if she speaks English or she is in practice with others who do. Only way to find out is to ask. Contact details are listed as +36 30 489 1629.

Thank you fluffy. I will give them a call and find out.

Any other recommendation is welcome. :)

Mazuru wrote:

Thank you fluffy. I will give them a call and find out.  Any other recommendation is welcome. :)

I'd be interested to know the result on this one.

We also know a private kids doctor for ENT (Ear Nose and Throat) in District II (speaks excellent English) if anyone wants to know.

Hi,

just wanted to say that whatever you do, do not go to the Rozsa med Center in dictrict II if you want an English spekaing doctor, they have excellent staff but they charge atleast the double if you speak English (unregadring if you have TAJ-kartya or not) which they don't mention until you pay.

Anyhow

There is a family doctor in Vérhalom tér 10, 1025 Budapest, called Anna Magyar (tel 2125203). She speaks perfect English, very professional and reliable.She is a doctor used by locals. I visited her twice (no charge with the European Card.
Mon and Wed: 16-20 hrs
Tue and Thu: 08-12 hrs.

I hope this can help you!