Canadia passport 90 days online visa

I am going to Thailand for 89 days , arriving next month . I know i can enter visa free for 30 days ..my question is what do i do to stay 3 month . Do i apply to some online visa service and obtain 3 month visa or i can do that at arrival ? Will appreciate if some one can recommend what agency they used and the cost . Thank you

I just notice typo  ..i meant Canada passport

Unless I am mistaken you will not be able to stay for 90 days if you enter country using visa exempt entry.  The best you can get would be 30 days upon entry which can be extended one time only for 30 days for a total of 60 days.

Your best option would be to obtain tourist visa before you leave Canada.  Upon entry in Thailand you will receive 60 day permission to stay stamp which can be extended for another 30 days at immigration in Thailand.  I would do extension during the last week of your 60 day entry stamp.

One important thing to remember when booking flights is the day you enter Thailand is counted as day one of stay.

Hi ,, i see on one Visa site i can get 3 months visa for $89 ,, if i get this Visa i guess at entry they will give me 90 days stamp ..is this so ??? My return ticket is after 89 days , if i get there without visa (visa free 30 days ) will they let me in ? Do i have to have hotel reserved for all my stay or i can just have hotel reserved for first few days ?
Thank you

Straydog has given you good advice. Get the 60 day tourist visa in Canada and extend it for 30 days in Thailand.Look on the Thai consulate in Canada website for their requirements.Dont waste money on an agent.

Thank you ,, i am not in Canada ,, will travel from Brazil  and i see few option for on line visa via email . One of them is 3 months visa