New comer in Taipei !

Hi there !

My name is Camille, I am from Paris and I arrived in Taipei a few days ago to do a 2 month internship at the NTU.

I'd really like to meet up people here to go out or visit the city.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me !

:)

Hi and welcome on board Camille :)

Armand

I'll be in Taipei by June 9 to 11.  I would love to be toured around. Would anyone be hospitable enough to help me get around Taipei? Please email me at [email protected]

Hi Camille, I live in Taipei. Check out communitycenter.org.tw - Community Center in Taipei where you will find lots of resources and meet many friends who came from overseas. They hold regular events and tours. Enjoy your stay in Taipei.

Hi!

Welcome to Taipei and NTU.  I graduated from that university.  I work for a Swiss company in Taoyuan and went to Swotzerland for training by 3 times where is a very beautiful country.  I travelled a lot in the past to USA and Europe to visit customers.  I'm more than happy to be one of your friends.  Please reply to me by edwarddrliao at yahoo dot com.  Thanks!

Taipei is a good place to go

Hello Camille, welcome to Taiwan.

Do you want to hang out some time? I was once working at a summer camp. It was a job about taking foreigners get to know more about this places, and have some fun!

If you are interested, plz send an Email to me.
[email protected]

Cheers.

Thanks everyone but I am currently living back in France :)

Anyway I hope I will come back to Taïwan soon, I still have plenty of things to discover !