Picnic (Dish Party) at Al Azhar Park for all !

Who would like to have a picnic at Al Azhar Park on the following Saturday 4/6/2011 at 4:30 pm. The entrance ticket is 7 L.E. Each person can bring a small dish to share with others while enjoying the magnificent view.

All food should be in a paper or plastic dish or plastic container as that is the rule of the park.

The meeting point will be inside the park at the fountain right past the second entrance where people buy and hand their tickets. We will wait there till 5:00pm. Then we will start moving to find a nice spot in the park to set the food, emmmmm starting to get hungry, just writing about it, lol!

GET READY FOR THE FEAST!!!

Please let me know if u r interested.
Hope to see everyone there.

Rania

hex Rozy, do u mean 4/6 :)
4 me i would luv 2 b able 2 come :D

Hey Aliaa,

That's what I meant. It would b lovely if u come. Looking forward to seeing u.

Rania

I'm interested! Can I invite some people?

Of course, Ladylav, u and ur guests r more than welcome. We hope to see u there. We may have to decide on a spot in the park to meet to find everyone easily, any suggestions?

it's about food,,,,i am innnnnnnnn :D:D:D
and about the meeting point what about infront of the kfc tahrir square,we can go there by our cars or with our cares +taxi if the num of ppl more than our cars

Mahmoud,
Hahahaha.....definately, there will be food and probably lots of it...lol

As for meeting point, I meant where should the picnic be inside the park? The park is big and some people might not find the group. What do u think the best place in the park is?

Sarah 1980,

Thx for getting in contact. We would be happy to meet you and WELCOME TO EGYPT! I hope to meet u there.
P.S. ur inbox is full and i can't send u inbox messages. U probably need to delete some messages.

Shotgun! save me a seat in your car, save me a bite!

Ladylav, welcome to egypt sweet, nice to hear from you, and the outing will be great because you will be with us:):)
Mahmoud,the leader of the gang:D:D you can eat alot, but for god sake, don't eat us:D, we wanna be back to our home and to be safe hehehe, kiddingeat alotttt, okay:D:D:D
Rony, the greatest organizer hehehehe, Ms. Meticulous person, plz bring everything with you, i know u will coz ur so accurate,
Hope to see all of u there guys

Lady lav, by the way, yeah you can invite your friends for sure, they are more than welcome, just we wanna determine a meeting point to recognize eachothers, may we can meet in downtown as mahmoud suggested before and to go there with eachothers

:)
what about the meeting point ppllllll????

Dear all fantastic guys , Can I join U ??????
:)

What about the hill up from Lakeside Cafe?

I think it's the one near the observer area?  However, we'll need some shade.  I can't remember where the shady areas are.

Hi, Iam interested to join you guys, so please keep me informed with all the details, I will try my best to be there,

Semsema,thx sweety. Wish Elain was here to help us out a bit. I bet she's having fun in England.

Mahmoud, I think we should all just meet inside Al Azhar Park because there may be people coming from different areas.

Mero928, u r welcome to come and join us. Will meet u there.

Desert Flower, Ladylav, the hill up from Lakeside cafe is good because it's a noticeable area. I can't remember where the shady places r either. Hope 2 see u both there!

Mnas, Hope to see u there too.

All, I know it will be a great evening so try to be there!!!

RozyPearl,Thnx which dish u want me to fetch ???:D:D:D
mr.hatahitos ,I would like to suggest to leave ur own cellphone number so the stranger people or lost people can reach u easily.
Wish we all get the all fun we expect :D

Mer928,any dish would be nice. Maybe finger food would be preferable, something cut into pieces. All food should be in a plastic dish or plastic container as that is the rule of the park.

Mahmoud, I think Mero928's suggestion is good, but if u don't mind, u could leave ur mobile number so that people can contact us if they find it difficult to reach us.

okkkkkkk :P
my mob num is:
or

feel free to call or msg me :)

Appreciated
Appreciated
Appreciated
Appreciated
Thank you man

any time :)

I love the idea!Not sure 100% that i can make it,however I suggest you to meet directly beyond the entrance ,at that spot where the land fountain is situated (don't know if working now or not :D ).but i think it's the easiest way to get linked fast.Every body should be carrying a dish so that You all get to know each other,it's your Registered trade mark there ;)..hehe.One more note,yes it's better to meet at Azhar Park like Rozy mentioned,plus..If somebody is coming with a car,just say the route you are following and anyone in ur way who needs a ride will catch up with u!Last but not least,hopefully i can join you,otherwise i may send my dish with any of u to keep my spirit around there..hehe :D
enjoyable time for all!

loool @ invisible legend, i liked the way, ur funny, so we are waiting foe your dish;) kidding
Well, we will wait you there, you have to come man:), u r most welcome anywhere in one confition, not to forget ur dish, lol;)
Have a great day

That Is Great ,Guys!!!
I'm In
I Miss Elaine Though :)

I don't cook much... But maybe I could bring some 'spiritual' food, if you know what I mean... ;)

Thx Mahmoud (Mr. hatahitos) for the support!!!

Sam_farhoh, don't worry about having to cook, u can just buy any small dish, savery or sweet.

Thx Invisible Legend, I think ur idea is great!

So everybody, we can meet at the fountain right infront of the entrance where u hand ur ticket and if anyone has any problem, just call Mr. hatahitos. All food should be in a paper or plastic dish or plastic container as that is the rule of the park.

Hey All,
hope u are preparing yourselves for the dish party on Saturday.
Hoping to see u all there!!! 
Great fun to come!!!!

Hi everybody, i am new here but i would like to join u today, it would be a great chance to know new people and explore different cultures...can i join u?

Hey RamiKh, of course u r welcome to join us. Please do. We would be happy to meet u. See u there.

Iam sorry I couldnot come,  I hope you all enjoy it today, hope to join you on another event.

sorry guys couldn't catch u this time
i hope u enjoyed
see u next time :)

I didnt expect that the day will be that nice, there were great people there, felt that am with my family, seriously all of u rock guys

Ladylav, ur one of the funniest people ever, u made me laugh like helll, ur amazing person and very nice company. am happy to know a great funny and sweet person like u, by the way, ur arabic is very good, and ur friend is so sweet

All of u guys were greatm thanks all for the nescafe and for the great outing
Love u all

There should be another!!After 22nd of June hopefully,hmm..After my exams :D !Happy that you'll had a great day

thnx Rozypearl for this nice picnic and it was nice to meet u guys:) hope to see u again soon.

I had a blast! Thanks guys!  Semsema and Rozypearl, I had a blast being silly with you girls, and learning more about you! You ladies are great! Thanks again for the lift, and I look forward to seeing you all again!   

Shukran gazilan ya gameela Semsema.  ISA, ana hkallem 3arabi helwa awe oreyab....lazem ;)

by the way all, there is an electronic music festival on Thursday and Friday at Rawabet Theater downtown (next to tkeiba cafe).  It's free, and a cool scene.  Check out this group for more event info:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2532666134

L

Sorry guys , I couldnt come and I wish I can catch u the coming event. I was sure it would be so great gathering and Im diening to know u all

Eveybody that joined the picnic on Saturday, I had a Fabulous time and would love to meet up soon. I have another idea for a sushi dinner but wont be able to do it this weekend. Will look into it and try to get a good offer then announce it soon.

LadyLav, u were so much fun! I had a great time with u and think u have a wonderful personality. I would love to get to know u more and have a lot of fun together.

Lovely Semema, my best friend, I'm really happy u were there.

Gentlemen, thex for the coffee and the good company.

We have too all meet up again soon.

As for the people that couldn't make it, hope u could join us in the next event.