Fully furnished apartment in Kileleshwa

Spacious 1-bedroom apartment, fully furnished with balcony and parking lot, in a secure and quiet compound. Peaceful and safe area, 4 km from Nairobi City Center.

Can be reached by matatu no. 48 or no. 46 or by taxi. 10-15 minute walk from Yaya Center. Available from 1st November. Both long- and short-term renting is possible.

Rent 45 000 sh per month, water, service fees and electricity included. Perfect to share, have queen size bed in bedroom. Towels, bed linen and kitchen equipment included. Price is negotiable and depends on how long you wish to stay.

Please contact me or my contact person in Kenya (Tony) if interested.

Regards,
Miriam

Hi,

could you please post in the classifieds > accommodation ?

Thanks,

Julien

Hi Miriam,

My name is Mel and I am looking for a place to rent in Nbi. Unfortunately I will only be there from the beginning of September.

I have seen this advert and was wondering on the price of the apartment?

If you think there is a chance it may still be available, could you send me the price per month.

Many thanks,
Mel

Hi Miriam,

How much is the rent?

My name is tracy i am looking for one bed room apartment to rent in nairobi for 26 days, if not i can rent for one month.

Hi tracy and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Kenya classifieds > accommodation section/room for rent.

Thank you,
Harmonie.

how much is the rent?

Hi!

Am an expat and pretty interested to have a look...need it for long term but my budget is 40,000...

please contact me at 0705934049

suraj

Ah,
I would love to know more about this place you have?
So it is a self-contained apartment?

If it is still avialable I am interested, but am organised until the beginning of January! Any chance it would still be available then? Job is til July at least and maybe (most probably)aditional year, so would be happy to do either short or long term lets.
Cheers.
Mel

Hi!

Yes the apartment is self-contained.

The place is rented until end of January. But after that it's still available.

Regards, Miriam

thank-you.
Will keep it in mind when I am looking.

The place just became vacant if you still are interested?

Heya,
So would you be able to have two people living there? It sounds as if it is big enough?
Is the rent still 45,000.00 per month?
cheers

Yes, I used to live there with my boyfriend and there have been two people living there now. The rent is still 45.000 ksh. Please contact my contact person Tony in Kenya if you want to see it or if it is something more you are wondering about. He will help you. You can reach him on +254710884884.

Regards,
Miriam

Hi
Is your apartment still available? I need something from January for 3-6 months. I will be in Nairobi from December 29th
Gui

Hi,

the apartment is unfortunately rented until February/march

Miriam

[email protected]

mirrree wrote:

Spacious 1-bedroom apartment, fully furnished with balcony and parking lot, in a secure and quiet compound. Peaceful and safe area, 4 km from Nairobi City Center.

Can be reached by matatu no. 48 or no. 46 or by taxi. 10-15 minute walk from Yaya Center. Available from 1st November. Both long- and short-term renting is possible.

Rent 45 000 sh per month, water, service fees and electricity included. Perfect to share, have queen size bed in bedroom. Towels, bed linen and kitchen equipment included. Price is negotiable and depends on how long you wish to stay.

Please contact me or my contact person in Kenya (Tony) if interested.

Regards,
Miriam

Is the apartment available at this time. Please email me [email protected]

Is this still available? 22nd Sept - 21st October?

Hello SuKi_swk and welcome to Expat.com!

This post is quite old. You should post an advert in the Housing in kenya section. It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Have done! Thanks!