Looking for 02 bedrooms in Westlands

Hello  . 
I am looking for  unfurnished  02 bedrooms  in Westlands  .  Budget up to  75000 Ksh .

Over_the_world wrote:

Hello  . 
I am looking for  unfurnished  02 bedrooms  in Westlands  .  Budget up to  75000 Ksh .

I suggest you read through the housing section of the forum which can be found at the top of this page.

@ Over_the_world > Please have a look at the housing section : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/africa … -rent.html.

I also advise you to get subscribed to this section as well in order to get notifications about new housing offers. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

You can also visit the website property24.co.ke

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please.  + post in the Housing in Kenya section]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please.  + post in the Housing in Kenya section]

@ Suzi thanks for infos
@Samuel . want something in Westlands not Junction

Hi, u can check at Key West Gardens at Sports Road

Any 02 bedrooms 3 or 4 km maximum around Nakumat Ukay . ?

Hi, I have one in Sports road as well. Three bedrooms asking Kshs. 80000

Hello everyone,

If you are looking or proposing an accommodation, i would suggest you to have a look in the Housing section- Housing in Kenya.

As from now you can also subscribe to the section to get the latest updates.

Regards,
Yuveshen

It is worth checking the advertisements pinned up at the malls, such as the Sarit Centre.  Alternatively, look online.  For example, Villacare is a Westlands based property agent.

villacarekenya.com