Homestay in Runda/Gigiri area

I am a PhD student conducting research with UN-HABITAT this summer (April-August). I am looking for a homestay in the Runda/Gigiri area that would put me in walking (or matatu) distance from the UN compound. I spent 4 months in Nairobi last summer and am somewhat familiar with the area. As I'm living on a graduate student allowance I can't afford the B&B's in the area, but I would be happy to negotiate rent.

hi, don't know if you found a place already but i can give contact address for  a place i know that might help but not sure about the prices.
send your request  to [email protected]
hope  you will find something

mmimi > please post in the classifieds

Hello, get in touch with Eusembia 0722706819 or [email protected].  She has a place in Roselyn thats like a global village.  I am sure you can negotiate for a homestay.

Kind regards.

Kessy

Hey Postgrad,

There's a homestay that has been recommended to me in Muthaiga, right by the mini mart roundabout and just a 3 min drive to the bottom of UN Ave.  The price I was quoted was just 4,000ksh/day fullboard.  Might be worth a call Nanila +254(0)733763886

Cheers.

hello,

Let me have your email address and I will put you in touch with the lady who runs the homestay.  Regards.  Kessy.     [email protected]