Kia Ora Everyone

I am South African. Thank you so much for this networking forum. I look forward to learning a lot from all of you and sharing some of my news. Here is a little about myself. I am married with 2 girls and the sweetest granddaughter. I work in the hospitality industry, however I'm what you call a bit of a jack of many trades. I've worked for many years in the facilities industry as a contract manger/ operation manager in hygiene. I was also a facilitator, assessor, and moderator in a skills institute for physical and mentally challenged, however I feel sometimes we are challenged. My family and I are trying very hard to make New Zealand our forever HOME, we spent 3 months there in 2015 and felt so at home. We have spent loads of money doing a CV and cover letter, but still seem to get no were. My husband is the real talent he is a quality engineer and a analytical chemist. He does not like to brag but when doing his masters he developed the method of turning grape seed oil into bio fuel.Sorry if this is too much for an introduction. Have a blessed day further.

Warm Regards
Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this introduction.

I also invite you to view the New Zealand expat guide here : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/oceania/new-zealand/

Good luck,
Christine

Thank you so much.