Want to move to Canada

hi all,
I am 15 years experienced Interior Designer from Dubai. Excellent knowledge of design software's and graphic presentations. I would like to move to Canada, no idea about the place and job vacancies there. Anyone can give any advice.

you will need to know if you qualify first. Send me a message with any question.

Hi I am from Dubai, my name is Prasanth.
I am a master degree qualified Interior Designer from Dubai. I have studied my master degree in Interior Design from Dubai, and i have 15 years of experience from Dubai itself. I have worked with more than 90 star hotel brand projects and Luxury villas mainly in GCC and across the world. I am now 38 years of old.
So can you tell me is there any possibility to get a job there..? what shall i do..?

initially i want to know the job opportunity in the Industry of Interior Design. Also want to know the salary package average i can get. Because i want to migrate there with my family.

Hi Prasanth.
Yes you can apply for a work permit at the Canadian consulate in Dubai,  there is lot of job vacancies in Canada right now, espicialy in Québec (were I live) and Ontario (Toronto, Ottawa) to come to Québec (Montreal you must speak french language

pls contact if you need more information

Ahmed

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your information. Any idea about Interior Design Industry, how about the salary range in it..?