Hello from Hungary

Hi all,
Cheers from beautiful Hungary.
I am a German girl (35), that hops the Globe with hubby since about 6 years with our 2 dogs (Labrador & Dachsen).
I love to shoot pictures & usually click everything that doesn't get out of sight fast enough ;)

Since a bit over a year I am working on various online shops & selling my pictures locally.

If you care to know more, please leave a comment or contact me.
Or hop over to my blog & leave a comment.
I love to visit new places (not only by plane) :)

Have a great Sunday, Nicole

Welcome on board Nicole!

Beautiful pictures indeed :top:

(I've moved your post to the Hungary section)

Oh, oups - thanks :)

I just followed the introduce yourselves thingy on the main page :)

Love to post more pics, but that google map and my Internet connection don't like each other ;)
I'll keep trying though :)

P.S.: Too bad one can't comment on your blog. Your pictures there are awesome! And I'm envious about the BBQ. We had our first snow yesterday :D

NicoleB wrote:

I just followed the introduce yourselves thingy on the main page :)

And you did well, thanks ! I just recently thought that it could be interesting to move presentations in every country...

NicoleB wrote:

Love to post more pics, but that google map and my Internet connection don't like each other ;)
I'll keep trying though :)

I've seen the pics you've posted, they are absolutely beautiful! I also read your first posts in the Hungarian & Kuwaiti forums and I really appreciated :)

Yes I had to block comments, spammers are really annoying me these days. I will reactivate the comments in a few days.

About the bbq, it was the very first "Expat.com barbecue", I hope other expatriates will use Expat.com to arrange meetings  :)

I just recently thought that it could be interesting to move presentations in every country...

Oh - ok. Makes sense for sure :)

I've seen the pics you've posted, they are absolutely beautiful!

Thanks, google was a bit more cooperative this time ;)

Is there anything in planning on tagging the pics or maybe collect them in galleries so they can be found easier?
Maybe I have missed something? :)

I also read your first posts in the Hungarian & Kuwaiti forums and I really appreciated

You're welcome, will try to add more over time, I need to get my things together for my own page anyway :)

spammers are really annoying me these days

So far, I'm lucky. I just recently had some fun with pseudo search engines that produce a lot of traffic on your page, ggrrr...

I hope other expatriates will use Expat.com to arrange meetings

That would be awesome!
Hopefully more people join up and get a bit more active ;)
(Or maybe I just have too much time and am too impatient ;) )

Cheers and thanks for the great work you guys are doing here!

NicoleB wrote:

[=I just recently thought that it could be interesting to move presentations in every country...

Oh - ok. Makes sense for sure :)

Is there anything in planning on tagging the pics or maybe collect them in galleries so they can be found easier?
Maybe I have missed something? :)

Yes we have to improve the system, we'll do this over the next few months ... we've got so many features to develop to serve the expat community :)

I hope other expatriates will use Expat.com to arrange meetings

That would be awesome!
Hopefully more people join up and get a bit more active ;)
(Or maybe I just have too much time and am too impatient ;) )

Yes little by little there is more and more participants ... the more we are, and the more will come ;)

Cheers and thanks for the great work you guys are doing here!

Thank you very much for your support Nicole!

Yes we have to improve the system, we'll do this over the next few months ... we've got so many features to develop to serve the expat community

Cool - looking forward to it & thanks :)!

Yes little by little there is more and more participants ... the more we are, and the more will come

True :)
I've seen it on other places before. It will eventually work here :)!

NicoleB wrote:

Yes little by little there is more and more participants ... the more we are, and the more will come

I've seen it on other places before. It will eventually work here :)!

Add one more :D

Hi and merry welcome :D!