I am in a desperate situation in Jeddah! Time is crucial.

Hello everyone,

How are you all doing?

I'm Michael, a 23-year-old American guy currently in Jeddah on an Umrah visa. I've been here for 17 days, and I have 13 days until November 24th, when my visa expires.

I was working in Sharjah, UAE as a social media marketing manager, came to Jeddah to take Umrah, and fell in love with the culture. I also have numerous friends here that I studied with during university in America.

Time is escaping me, and I am desperate. I strongly feel the urgent need to stay. I'm not sure what it is, but this city, the people. the culture, it's where I feel at home, so it made me leave my nice job in UAE and here I am.

I have been applying for jobs since I landed, and nothing is coming through yet. I am at a point where I will take almost anything if it allows me to stay here.

I have extensive experience in retail and hospitality, nearly 6 years in various positions, associate and managerial levels.

I have strong experience in social media, SEO, digital/online marketing, as well as photography and creative direction experience.

My passion is writing, and hands-down what I dream of doing full-time. I am a skilled copywriter with an eye for vernacular. I am also a ghostwriter with published works in Forbes Middle East (digital & print) and various online outlets.

If you have any positons I fit, or even think I could possibly fit, I gaurantee you, I FIT. Any situation, under any cirucumstances, I get things done. I do not play when it comes to my livelihood, and I make sure diligence, dedication, and decisiveness are my main qualities unwaveringly.

I am a strong individual with passion and drive.

Take a chance on me and you will not regret it. My motives are beyond this; they transcend as my ultimate life goal is growth.

My e-mail is ***

My local Saudi mobile number is ***

My Whatsapp number is ***

Contact me anytime, day or night!

Thank you all for reading,

I will be thankful to hear from you very soon, as time is running constantly!

xx-
Michael Mayberry

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello MichaelJMayberry,

Welcome to Expat.com,

To find a job, I recommend you to have a look at the different job offers in the Jobs in Jeddah section. Also to be more efficient, do not hesitate to post your CV.

Hope everything will be ok  :top:

Alexia
Expat.com Team

Also, remember that even if you find a job, you will HAVE to leave to come back on a work visa which can take a few weeks to a few months.  That is the process.