Need a house maid from pakistan

hello im from pakistan n i need a pakistani maid ... can anyone help me in this regard ... actually im expecting , n nt well ... and i hav small kids too .. so i need a maid but i want someone pakistani .... also tel me  is it possible or allowed  if i call any maid from pakistan ?? coz i know few maids in pakistan n they r ready to come here for me ... waitin for ur replies .. thnx ..

Hi rabia rafi and welcome to Expat.com!

For your job offer, you should post your advert in the jobs in Jeddah section.

Thank you.

Dear Saudi Labour law doesnt allow maids from Pakistan. You have to look for an alternative may be Indian Or Indonesian.

Aboudi.khan wrote:

Dear Saudi Labour law doesnt allow maids from Pakistan. You have to look for an alternative may be Indian Or Indonesian.

:) It's not Saudi labor law that prohibited, Pakistani government stopped maids for KSA back in 80s (General Zia-ul-Haq).

I've heard Mr 10% allowed it again last year on the condition that maids have to be 40+ of age.

@rabia,
1- Try to look for maid agencies in Jeddah. There are many needy housewives who work as maids. Though, I'm not sure if this would be legal to hire such.

2- Do check for availibility of a lady if 40+ will do for you.

3- If your husband has a white-collar job profession on his iqama, he can have one maid on his sponsorship. It's expensive (around 18K SAR) and takes 4-5 months.