What to do after PR granted

Hello all, I just received my PR as skilled immigrant (190 visa) in NSW, I will go for my first landing this week, and will stay for a week. I'm still not planning to move to Australia now, will move within a year from now.
what are the papers I need to do during my stay? for example Medicare, get visa stamped on passport, ID card...etc
Is there any governmental authority that I shall communicate with?

Thanks,

Welcome to the forum

Remember that there is an expiry period on the visa. For PR you have to be in Australia.not living outside somewhere else.

Good Day Mate,

A pleasure to welcome you to the forum board a list of agencies you need to speak with would go a little like this.

(a) Department of Immigration finding  the correct visa stipulations and makesure they receive a copy of all your documentations.

(b) Also Parramatta NSW has a Australian Migration Guide for you to refer and a citizenship office if you wish to become a permanent citizen.

(c) If you have certificates college degrees you would like to receive credit for in Australia you need to speak with a Registered Training Organisation and you must find one close to your local city council or area.

(d) To enter into the workforce in somewhat current field you did in your relative country and if you are a permanent resident you must take a STAT Test. To assess a entry exam score of 66 but if you hold an associates or a bachelor level degree you may skip the assessment.  Just enter a undergraduate to post graduate non informal structured upgraded programs.  Universities such as Goulburn, Griffith, University of New South Wales, Deakin Uni, Erasmus recognised schools found on CRICOS.

(e) If you want to know what your qualification means fill out a packet addressed to the Overseas Qualifications Unit a department of Immigration. On the plus you may want to see a Justice of the Peace to verify every bit of documentation that you possess.

(f) Lastly you need a vehicle you can refer to australian classifieds.com.au   vayamotors,  southsidecars, au-donkiz.com, australiada, marketplace.io, gumtree, saint classifieds ads Zupps, and motorama businesses.

(e) Look into schemes where if you qualify for Centre Link or disadvantaged people to take out a loan to get an affordable or decent pay scheme through a local community branch to purchase a vehicle.

If you need any other resources message me as I have more information to share than just these.