I need to immigrate to Australia, I need only 5 points!!!!!!

Dears,

My name is Mohammad, and I am from Jordan.

I am living and working in Dubai. And I have finished my both Bachelor & Master degree in an Australian University in Dubai called Wollongong University.

Now I am planning to do immigration to Australia, and as most of you know you need to score 60 points in order to be able to apply for immigration to Australia.

Till now I am scoring 55 points, and I only need extra 5 points! what can I do! really its not fair to stop on this point because of 5 points!

Kindly I really need an advice from you guys.

Thanks,

Any reply!!!!!

Salam M;

Would you explain what routes you've taken to get that 55 points? Then I might shed some options for you if you haven't tried them yet.
Plus, since you've completed MSc., I'm guessing you can reach the other 5 points in an academical manner. So, give us more detail to help you out  :cheers:

Hi man

- My age is 28 years= 30 points.
- I got 6.5 in IELTS = 0 points.
- I have 0 years experience in working in Australia = 0 points.
- I have around 7 years working experience overseas = 10 points.
- I have Bachelor & Master degrees = 15 points.

So total points I score is 30+10+15= 55 points.
Immigration to Australia require 60 points! What to do now!!!!!!!

Please waiting for your advice.

Thanks,

You seem pretty much in rush to go to AUS :D

Lemme tell you what are my suggestions as of now: Go for an English proficiency test (If you don't like IELTS, then go for TOEFL). Since you have good academic background, try to come up with an academic paper or attend any seminar or conference which is related to your field. I bet you might say how on earth I'm supposed to do that! Well, you have two dissertations in which you did in bachelor and master. If you extract the findings of those thesis, and with the help of your ex-supervisor (If you still have contact, if not anyone else who can speed up this process to help you), you can easily prepare one. Or just check out the immigration website or go to AUS embassy and gently ask them  :cool:

Whatever I just said, was merely based on the info you given. There might be other easier routes to get even more than 5 points like social services  :whistle:  which I'm not aware of.
Le'ts see what others can provide you.

Regards

Anyway thank you man.

Waiting others opinion

Easiest, and most advantageous long term, is to go for IELTS score of 7 or more.

This gives you an extra 10 points, AND a better chance in the country with a better grasp of the language.

I will give you my opinion but I'm not sure and need someone to confirm. you can go with (subclass 190 skilled nominated visa) because if you're nominated by the state or the territory government this will give you extra 5 point to encourage you but with this visa you have to stay at the nominated state or territory for two years before relocate to another state. You can read more about this visa at the immigration site.

If you are not fluent in English, at least enough to run meetings in a professional environment,
you will not find a job.

Meaning English is a MUST.

Laurent

There is a variety of options you could look at: improve your English, state sponsorship, employer sponsorship.

Nick van Voorst