How To get The permission to get married with non saudi woman

assalamualaikum,
i need some advice what should i do to get the permission for marry my fiance. he is saudi 25 y.o and me 21. we really want to get married and live in halal way. but the terms from the saudi government make us lose our hope and dont know what to do. anyone can give me advices how to get the permission?
jazakalla khair

There are a lot of post discussing this same topic. I suggest you use the search option to find more on this topics. But below is a recent discussion on same subject. Follow the link.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=769654

Hi! Unfortunately both of you are still young to get a permission. My husband and I are both 31.

Marrying HALAL, will depend if your father will agree, being married in Saudi doesn't mean it's halal. It's always been the approval from your father. That's HALAL.

Anyway, I'm working here in Saudi Governement as a Nurse. We got married first in Philippines where I came from, and we have our marriage certificate from there.

Coming back here in Saudi, we are just using the marriage certificate from philippines whenever we go out and in renting our flat because we were waiting for the approval from the government here before. But we already got our approval now.

I knew someone who are both so young but got the approval now, the guy was studying in Philippines when they were both 18 and got married there and had a kid. When the guy came back to Saudi, the wife followed but As a worker here in Saudi. Then the guy took/sponsor his kid from Philippines to come here. When their kid was here, he applied for their marriage here and got approved in/or within 6months I think, then he transferred the sponsorship of his wife under him from her previous employer.

mashallah, thanks for your reply.

What is most easiest possible job a foreign woman can have in order to get her self in the kingdom so the marriage paperwork can be easier done ? 😇