Short-Term/Temporary jobs

Hi, my name is Helen and I'm from Canada. I'm going to be in Kuwait for a month and maybe two minths and I was wondering if there are any companies, schools, or general jobs that employ on a short term basis. Thank you!

Yes you can find if search in private English schools , you may find something but it depends on skills and experience.

Thank you Moo. Would you know if I would need to contact the private schools directly? I never see postings for short term positions even in private schools  Thank you again.

The easiest way is to target some schools for example hawally and salmeyah have many private schools. Prepare your CV and just visit the schools , go to HR officer and discuss with them. It possible to find something because there are many teachers who leave and can not continue working.

Regards

Thank you Moo. This is very useful information and a great suggestion. I'm open to volunteering in a school setting also since I will be in Kuwait this fall for a short time and plan to return for a longer period of time on my next trip. Thank you again!

You are welcome