Looking for apartments in Nha Trang for one month

Looking for apartments in Nha Trang for one month. Preferably close the sea 1 bedroom.
Can anyone advise a reliable owner or real estate agency?

Thanks   :)

Hi Titibo,

you should post your ad in the housing in Nha Trang section

hope this helps

Julien

If you are only staying one month, why not find a reasonably priced hotel?  Most will probably let you negotiate a monthly rate.

I think it overpriced. Normal price for good apartment about 350$

I need a kitchen. I like cooking.  :)

TiTibo wrote:

I need a kitchen. I like cooking.  :)

I'm sure you can find a short term hotel/residence with a kitchen, by the way did you check Airbnb?

PS: *Merci d'avance pour la bonne bouffe*.

Tagging onto comments by THIGV and WillyBaldy, I've been preparing for heading south in October.

Many of the hotels listed on Agoda are also on AirB&B with their monthly rates. Just plug in the dates for four weeks/28 days or more, and the MUCH lower monthly rate appears.

I noticed that many of them have kitchenettes. Some of the hotels are even named "Hotel and Apartments".

Happy hunting!

If you don't understand, I'll try to explain you.

Apartments from the owners are about 350-450$/mo.

Apartment from Agoda or Booking, AirBnb are about 25$ per day. So 30*25 = 750$ per month?

See the difference? Just 400$ more for nothing. Not much.

TiTibo wrote:

If you don't understand, I'll try to explain you.

Apartment from Agoda or Booking, AirBnb are about 25$ per day. So 30*25 = 750$ per month?

See the difference? Just 400$ more for nothing. Not much.

I can only say (hopefully politely) that you are 100% wrong.

I just did comparison searches myself on Agoda and Airbnb, finding the matching properties on Google maps.

Apartments with kitchens are available on Airb&b in the high $200 to low $400 range, when I enter a full month (1 October to 1 November) range of dates.

And, since you are so knowledgeable about the process, you must realize that Airbnb charges a fee to the owners.

So perhaps if you go to Nha Trang, rent a cheap hotel room for a day or two, and do some face-to-face searching, contacting the landlords directly, you might negotiate an even lower fee?

It's the advice many people give on here.

But if you believe someone will give you the best deal long distance, on line, then, more power to you.

TiTibo wrote:

That is when you rent an apartment for at least six months, with two months advance and a deposit.

You can easy find studio around 5500 - 6000k vnd. For one month. Many new apartments houses built in Nha Trang.

I'm not sure about links here, so you can use google for search

TiTibo wrote:

You can easy find studio around 5500 - 6000k vnd.

If you are so sure of this, why are you asking?  Go ahead and rent one.

when I asked, I did not know.

Thank you, you was very helpful double priced local people